• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OI

gramps do you want to go in convoy?

Im gonna eat at home but wont mind eating up the lexus.

:p

Originally posted by Paul E

MAJOR M25 ALERT GUYS JUNCT 11/12

FOR ALL COMING ROUND FROM EAST - CHECK YOUR NAVIGATORS / NEWS

A3 TURNOFF CLOSED SO SUSPECT IT IS EASTBOUND - BUT THIS WILL SCREW UP WHOLE AREA LEADING TO GUILDFORD:(

:p

A3 is junc 10 M25 - is that closed too?

Coming from the east, get off the M3 at Bracknell/Lightwater (junc 3) and head into guildford following signs and A322 all the way in :D

If A3 is closed, coming from west come of M25 at junc 9 and head south on A24 to dorking then at dorking go A25 to Guildford and then just follow the signs in :)

Originally posted by mandygladstone

Millhouse / Jive 7 pm at Winchester will be fine by me.

Which way we going up A31 or M3?

catch you later boys

Mandy

i dont mind

M3 should be quicker

A31 more fun

does anyone know what the traffic is like on the M3 going north from winchester

I'm gonna have to play this traffic one 'as and when' .. I'll see if it's closed, I'm coming clockwise for the A3 turnoff.

I hope it's not a nightmare tonight, I'm not in the mood to sit in traffic (at least I bought some new cds on the weekend so I haev something to entertain me.. should've brought a DVD along, I could've watched that. Oh well).

Fingers crossed.

I'm leaving in 31 minutes (6:03 departure from Aylesbury tonight). AutoRoute reckons it'll take me 1 hour, 19 minutes.. but that's also assuming I do the (autoroute set) 75mph around the M25, which just ISN'T going to happen.

Edit: If what Paul just posted is true, I might be a bit later than I expected to be late...

Edited edit: Hang on.. which direction (or is it both?) is the A3 turnoff closed? If I'm going anti-clockwise will I be able to get on?

This sounds like a nightmare, I don't know my way around well enough to sort that out.. is it even worth going if I'll end up sitting in traffic for two hours, get lost, then never find anybody?

-p

Just found this on the RAC site.. sounds like it's gonna be a NIGHTMARE on the M25 tonight.

GREATER LONDON

M25 Clockwise J24-25 (Potters Bar - A10) .

Delays due to sheer weight of traffic.

ESSEX

M25 Clockwise J27 - 28 (M11 - A12) .

ESSEX

M25 Clockwise J28 - 29 (A12 - A127) .

SURREY

M25 Anticlockwise J15 - 13 (M4 - Staines) .

KENT

M25 Anticlockwise J2 - 1b (A2 - A225 Dartford South) .

BUCKINGHAMSHIRE

M25 Clockwise J13 - 16 (Staines - M40) .

-p

Originally posted by Paul E

Pulse - A3 is anti-clock from Aylesbury!:twak:

(Must be in I.T.!!!):p

Heheh :) It only took me 2 or 3 reads of what you wrote to figure out which direction this all was. Bah!

I'm in I.T., and a damn foreigner, so I really haven't got a bloody clue where I'm going :) Just in case, I've got instructions on taking the A317 off the M25, to travel down the A320 straight to where I need to be.. I might just take this route anyway (if I can get near it with traffic moving at the rate I know it will be).

-p

Hey everyone, what a turnout!! 25 Supes at the pub :thumbs:

I forgot my camera :stupid:

Only a few no shows (tut tut) :p

Shame we got branded as 'Essex cruisers' in Guildford town centre...but then it was seriously dead so I guess they had nothing better to do :p That was some convoy though!!

Think more of us need to invest in radios!!

Thanks for Geeza and Dude for wasting their rubber for our viewing pleasure :D How we had no police trouble I have no idea... ;)

TRD & PaulE- where the hell did you 2 sneak off to eh? (nudge nudge wink wink :sex: )

HISUPE, thanks for leading the convoy, who needs sat nav eh? That lorry moment was a bit hairy though!!

Millhouse- extra special thanks to my last minute saviour :hug: and to Jive and Mandy for detouring :D

Hope the foggy drive home wasn't too dull for you guys, it's always dull in the Rover :(