The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South East Meet- Guildford

Supragal

I think we're gonna have to just be brave growed up peeps and speak to people we don't know...short of formally introducing ourselves or wearing badges (where ARE those t-shirts?!?!) Unless theres better ideas kicking around?

I for one will never remember who's who so no-one be offended please!!!

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Geezabloke

Anyone want to meet coming from Kent area........perhaps Clacketts or Godstone.......Faye? Dark Angle? Any of Kent mob going?

:flame Dev

I'm back from Vegas - slightly richer when it came to the gambling, a lot poorer when it came to renting the Corvette for the day!!!:D

Geeza, happy to meet up at Godstone, we could then catch up with the people meeting in Redhill. Let me know what you want to do.

Where abouts in Redhill are you all meeting/time etc??

This is all meant to be happening at 8, yes?

Assuming it's not pissing with rain I'll do my best to make it.. multimap says it's an hour, and 55 miles, but I know for a fact that the M25 will never, ever, ever let me move anywhere near the speed limit :)

Given that I don't usually knock off work until about 6:30, I will have to leave straight from there and put my foot down a bit, and the traffic will still suck. I haven't got a clue when I might be there.

I have to stop saying this, but I really need to sort out some kind of Aylesbury-style area meet. There's loads of us 'round here now, make some of you come here for a change ;)

I know at least 8 people on the list well enough to be able to point them out. That's a start :)

Edit: Nicksupra67, are you still going to this? We could meet in Aylesbury first quickly or something, depending on times and such?

-p

Originally posted by millhouse

i will come if you still have room for 1 more

Updated list:

Supragal

HISUPE

Faye

Trig10uk (+1?)

Scooter

Pulse

Jive

SteveW

Paul E

Far !

Supra TT Myster

BigRoy

fastisnice

DarkAngel

nicksupra67

Dude(and mrs dude )

Suprachargedtt

Nick (No food!)

Amazing grace

JamesArup (No food!)

Geezabloke

Jake

Jez Sutherland

Matt B (Poss +1)

millhouse

I'll be one of the two not eating....:D

Originally posted by Nick

Hmmmmm tasty......

No chance of me getting there in time for food, not unless everyone on the M25 decides to exercise lane discipline that day....fat chance...!! Save me an after8 mint...

I have a sneaky suspicion that's how it's going to be for me, too..

-p

Originally posted by Faye

ermmm , time? I think the Redhill chaps are meeting at 7.00 so it will take no more than 10 mins or so to get there from Godstone. 6.45 good for you, normal meeting place?

Yes will be fine 6:45...and Shhhhhhhhhhhh dont tell em all we got a regular meeting place........tongues will wag....lol:p

See you there

Originally posted by Supragal

Guys, when we came down to the last one the traffic was totally fine at that time, admittedly we only went a few junctions but it wasn't bad....

I'm coming down the M11.....call me a pessimist but it's not going to be clear either way around. Last monday I left Huntingdon at 10am and it took 2 hours to get to the M25 jct6 ...:mad:

Leaving the meet will be different...:D

Had a great holiday, cheers. Unfortunately I'm too youthful for a Viper so I had to settle for a rather gorgeous 5.7ltr bright yellow 'vette . Another year or so and I'm going to treat myself to one. All good things come to those who wait!:)

I wish!

Theres a fantastic company called Rent A Vette in Vegas who for a huge sum let you get hold of "exotic" cars for a day or for as long as you can afford it, I think the Viper comes in at just under $1000 for the day. The 'vette was a bit cheaper than that.