Ian C

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest dee_rz

have to say that looks mighty impressive keith, it will be great to see you running again i'll be there spectating, i hope you have a few to make it a good contest for you and good luck and hoping to see a 8 second 1/4 from someone hopfully a supra but good luck to all, i believe andy forrester scoob, ron kidell r33gtr, keith cowie r32gtr, simon norris green carbon evo 8 (cut and shut :D ) and crd supra all have this capability in them should be a good one :) :cool:

Looks like Sam/Greg and Steve have missed out on the final list. Ian also isn't on there either but I'm not sure if thats being resolved...

Gaz.

Unfortunately, for personal reasons, I may not be able to go. I won't know until later this month. If I can go I will contact Chris Mann and let him know - he said that my long-term TOTB'er status means they will consider me for entry at the last minute as a favour (that's consider and by no means a guaranteed place). It's nice of Chris to do this for me :)

Sorry to let y'all down :(

-Ian

Unfortunately, for personal reasons, I may not be able to go. I won't know until later this month. If I can go I will contact Chris Mann and let him know - he said that my long-term TOTB'er status means they will consider me for entry at the last minute as a favour (that's consider and by no means a guaranteed place). It's nice of Chris to do this for me :)

-Ian

Bugger sorry to hear this Ian. Not too serious I hope.

-Ian

Really sorry to hear this Ian, hope it works out that you can go and we see you there! It won't be the same without you!!

:search:

Jenny & Christian

Looks like Sam/Greg and Steve have missed out on the final list. Ian also isn't on there either but I'm not sure if thats being resolved...

Gaz.

is this true? is gregs car not in?

dam shame, as its one of the fastest cars on here:(

Well finally we succumb to the pre-TOTB problems; 2.5mm fore/aft movement in the crank points to a thrust bearing problem.

Rebuild here we come...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cry: Won't be the same without you either...

That engine's done bloody well though :)

-Ian

Guest Terry S
Spoken to Chris Mann and now understand the email he sent you last night JB.

Final running list will be out next week......;)

Sam, just to confirm Greg's name is on the list received at lunchtime today.

Christian that is a real shame mate.

LOL Keith

any excuse to post pics up.dont be getting all upset before the big day,

its only a bit of fun.

i mean you soon there to pull peoples efforts down saying they running on a downhill track.nice spec on your new engine.looks like you and your sponsors have put loads of work into it.will bee good to see it run.

hope you do well

all the best

xxx

xx

x

MONKEYman

WTF is your problem with me ???

You say that I am a right old moaner if its not going my way can you please explain.

I am glad to see that you want to see me get stuffed on the 1/4 mile Ha ha ha.

just to let you know the last time I ran my car on the 1/4 mile was TOTB last year

that is 11 months people have had to better my time,the competition are getting close

but still not fast enough to be honest I cannot believe that I still hold the record.

Here is a few photos of my car in its new spec for you to moan about.

OS Giken 3L, GT42-47, 1600cc inj, 3 bar boost, 9000 revs, 5" ex system.

-Ian

sorry to hear you cant make it.you part of the fixings.

Guest Terry S
Thanks for that Terry much appreciated. :)

No worries

B10 MKIVSUPRA.NET CHRISTIAN DORAN

B11 MKIVSUPRA.NET TERRY SAUNDERS

B12 MKIVSUPRA.NET JUSTIN MOAT

B13 MKIVSUPRA.NET GREG BUCCHERI

B14 MKIVSUPRA.NET BRIAN STEWART

B15 MKIVSUPRA.NET KEVIN HUNTLEY

B16 MKIVSUPRA.NET LL JACOBS

B11 MKIVSUPRA.NET TERRY SAUNDERS

B12 MKIVSUPRA.NET JUSTIN MOAT

B13 MKIVSUPRA.NET GREG BUCCHERI

B14 MKIVSUPRA.NET BRIAN STEWART

B15 MKIVSUPRA.NET KEVIN HUNTLEY

B16 MKIVSUPRA.NET LL JACOBS

Think that's more accurate...sorry to hear of the probs Christian, 3.4L HKS Stroker next then ;)

I'd say Steve S should take CD's place...can someone contact Steve and get him to talk to Ian or Terry about getting in? As Christian has paid...IMO Steve should be able to pay Christian....

And they have similar setups...both GT Twins ;) :D Like for like substitution!

I'd say Steve S should take CD's place...can someone contact Steve and get him to talk to Ian or Terry about getting in? As Christian has paid...IMO Steve should be able to pay Christian....

And they have similar setups...both GT Twins ;) :D Like for like substitution!

steve has a big single 72??

steve s.JPG