Ian C

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Terry S
Is it a new trailer to take the broken car home on? ;)

Fingers crossed he gets a bit more luck this year.

Classy

1. Ian C

2. Terry S

3. Secondjump

4. Kevin Huntley

5. David Price

6. Gregsupra4

7. James ( My old T88 Supra am comfident it will pull a good time, he is going to test it first)

8.Richie S

9. dee_rz please i'll get my time in

10. Robbie

11. Christian

12. Justin

13. Jake

14. Bromy (only if desperate to make numbers up)

15. michel lane -time slip will be done on the 18th june @york

well looks like my shoddy attempt to put that list together didnt work. Missed far too many people off.

At the moment anything under 12 secs should qualify to run for the club. I will do a proper run down on who's in shortly.

I do need to see those times though folks...

JB

1. Ian C

2. Terry S

3. Kevin Huntley

4. David Price

5. Gregsupra4

6. James ( My old T88 Supra am comfident it will pull a good time, he is going to test it first)

7.Richie S

8. dee_rz please i'll get my time in

9. Robbie

10. Christian

11. Justin

12. Jake

13. Bromy (only if desperate to make numbers up)

14. michel lane -time slip will be done on the 18th june @york

Pulling out for personal reasons. Good to the rest of you guys!

I didn't get a chance to go to Shakespeare County Raceway for personal reasons alas. All I have to go on is my pb of 12.69 at Bruntingthorpe, during the TOC trackday.

It's going to sound :limp: but everyone's times there were bad due to an uphill track and a poor surface. If you don't believe me, ask the Envy crew as they were suffering from this as well :) Still not sure I'd reach the 11s at Elvington but I'm competitive (in class) in the top speed run and the handling circuit as well ;) And you know I'll show up! :D

Oh, and I also meant to say - the team list has to be in by the end of this month so it's time to name names and show times.

-Ian

sounds like there a lot more intrest this time.

true, but we arent seeing any times posted up. Its mid june now and the entry forms have to be in by the end of the month so times run out folks. Its going to have to be based on previous bests unless somebody pulls a corker out of the hat..

JB

So as it stands at the moment it's:

Leon - 10.02

Kevin Huntley - 10.5

Gregsupra4 - 11.2

Christian - 12.09

Justin - 12.15

Terry S - 12.37

Ian C - 12.69

Michel Lane - 12.71

Richie S

dee_rz

Robbie

James

Jake

Bromy

Please copy & paste to add your times and keep it in time order :)

-Ian

just to clarify, the entry forms must be in by the 2nd July. So if your name is in this list

1. Leon - 10.02

2. Kevin Huntley - 10.5

3. Gregsupra4 - 11.2

4. Christian - 12.09

5. Justin - 12.15

6. Terry S - 12.37

7. Ian C - 12.69

8. Michel Lane - 12.71

then get your application form in right now. If we dont get 10 application forms in by that date then we lose the spaces, so the last 2 spaces need to be decided now. Theres a few cars out there with big singles that should run quick times (Jake for instance) so lets work out those last 2 spaces by 23rd June.

JB

Well, I just ran a promising benchmark time for a standard car at Crail today - 13.58 @ 103.4mph with 2.03 60ft on a crappy surface. Trying to get some mods sorted including hi stall / DR's (buying off a m8), line lock, box cooler and exhaust / decats within the next couple of weeks and will be fitting myself straight away. So I guess what I'm saying is that if there's a spare space I'd like to run as I'm certain I'll be running under 12.5's by the end of July.

Cheers,

Brian.

just to clarify, the entry forms must be in by the 2nd July. So if your name is in this list

1. Leon - 10.02

2. Kevin Huntley - 10.5

3. Gregsupra4 - 11.2

4. Christian - 12.09

5. Justin - 12.15

6. Terry S - 12.37

7. Ian C - 12.69

8. Michel Lane - 12.71

then get your application form in right now. If we dont get 10 application forms in by that date then we lose the spaces, so the last 2 spaces need to be decided now. Theres a few cars out there with big singles that should run quick times (Jake for instance) so lets work out those last 2 spaces by 23rd June.

JB

Sorry if I didn't catch it in a previous post JB but should we be getting the application forms from the TOTB website or from elsewhere?

Cheers

Justin

anyone heard any more about Dee competing?

I'm surprised people like Chris Webley, Supragold, and gamer haven't shown an interest in this!

Paul Whiffin was saying he doesnt have the time any more, which is another shame (though cant say I blame him - much better things taking his time instead :))

I'm surprised people like Chris Webley, Supragold, and gamer haven't shown an interest in this!

Well I for one have never put an official time down and to be completely honest apart from what I paid for my car (which was not cheap btw) I have put around another £10k into it so I hope some will understand my reluctance to go out and shag it right away. ;)