Ten of the Best 5

Ian C

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everybody else needs to get those forms in right now.

1. Leon - 10.02

2. Kevin Huntley - 10.5

3. Gregsupra4 - 11.2

4. Christian - 12.09 paid

5. Justin - 12.15 paid?

6. Terry S - 12.37

7. Ian C - 12.69

8. Michel Lane - 12.71

can the others on that list post here to confirm you have paid.

As we have not seen any other people post up times for the last 2 spaces then Im open to suggestions but I need to make a decision today or tomorrow at the latest. If we dont make the full 10 spaces this year then they may reduce us to 5 for next year, so those with their names down pay RIGHT NOW, and those that want to run then reply to this thread NOW.

JB

Everybody else needs to get those forms in right now.

1. Leon - 10.02

2. Kevin Huntley - 10.5

3. Gregsupra4 - 11.2

5. Justin - 12.15 paid?

6. Terry S - 12.37

7. Ian C - 12.69

8. Michel Lane - 12.71

can the others on that list post here to confirm you have paid.

As we have not seen any other people post up times for the last 2 spaces then Im open to suggestions but I need to make a decision today or tomorrow at the latest. If we dont make the full 10 spaces this year then they may reduce us to 5 for next year, so those with their names down pay RIGHT NOW, and those that want to run then reply to this thread NOW.

JB

My form and cheque for £90 got posted to TOTB today JB. It says that entries need to be received by July 2nd. Why is my name crossed out?

Cheers

Justin

Why is my name crossed out?

(I think) because you've paid and don't need to be chased.

JB,

So should I go ahead and enter and pay up? Or should I wait to see if anyone with better potential times wants to enter?

(I think) because you've paid and don't need to be chased.

JB,

So should I go ahead and enter and pay up? Or should I wait to see if anyone with better potential times wants to enter?

Justin - I thought it was a good way to show people had paid...but yes your name is there and you are in the competitors list.

Jake, best if you enter now, so fill out that form and off it goes. I have reserved rooms at the same hotel as last year btw, so Im assuming you will be joining me, Vortex and Phoenix there?

JB

1. Leon - 10.02

2. Kevin Huntley - 10.5

3. Gregsupra4 - 11.2

5. Justin - 12.15 paid

6. Terry S - 12.37

7. Ian C - 12.69

8. tDR (replaced Michel Lane - 12.71)

9. Jake

So still 1 space available and I need Leon, Kevin, Greg, Terry and IanC to confirm their application forms are in.

application form available here http://www.totb.co.uk/compete/TOTB5.pdf

JB

Is there a trailered catagory and a tesco trim one this year? It would be nice to give the "normal" roadgoing yet still bonkers fast cars a bit of recognition, as it's a bit shit having to put your pride and joy up against the trailer "queens"....that only come out for race day.

Erm out of interest who's car have I just slated by calling a Queen?? (ie who's coming on a trailer?)

Guest Terry S
Is there a trailered catagory and a tesco trim one this year? It would be nice to give the "normal" roadgoing yet still bonkers fast cars a bit of recognition, as it's a bit shit having to put your pride and joy up against the trailer "queens"....that only come out for race day.

Erm out of interest who's car have I just slated by calling a Queen?? (ie who's coming on a trailer?)

Alex, this has been discussed many times mate, mainly by people with true road cars LOL. There was talk of having seperate classes a few years back but it never materialised. Also, then you would only get the guys with trailers parking 1 mile away and driving the car there ( like a few of us witnessed last year with a skyline).

Yes it is disheartening lining on the 1/4 up against a car you know has been built specifically for that purpose when you have just driven 250 miles to get there, and have the same to look forward to on the way home, but the empahsis of TOTB seems to have changed since TOTB1 from road cars to 1/4 mile/tuner specials IMHO.

I hope the trailered MKIV's do well this year though, as its a team event and we have been getting better over the years.

Any news on CRD? Oh BTW Leon is not sure if he is running or not!

1. Leon - 10.02

2. Kevin Huntley - 10.5

3. Gregsupra4 - 11.2

5. Justin - 12.15 paid

6. Terry S - 12.37 paid

7. Ian C - 12.69 form in, trying to pay

8. tDR (replaced Michel Lane - 12.71) paid

9. Jake

C'mon you trailer queens ;) Get your form in. We expect great things of you :D

-Ian