The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Nurburgring Trip

AJI

I don't have a printer at home unfortunately :( I woudl print it at work but as it's very graphics intensive it takes aaaages to spool and print each page (and there are 28!) and I'm going to get busted, lol.

I'll try to get 1 copy printed out somewhere/somehow and will bring that with me but if anyone else wants a copy of the PDF just drop me a PM and I'll happily email it to you :)

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The final list of attendees are as follows :

1. AJI (+bro)

-------------------> Supra TT (uk-spec)

2. SteveR

-------------------> Supra RZ (j-spec)

3. Kitch

-------------------> ST205 GT-four

4. Stu

5. Aaron/Wayne

-------------------> Impreza

6. Jspec Germany (Mike)

-------------------> Supra (j-spec) + 350z's/skylines/S2000

7. MAC

-------------------> Supra (j-spec)

8: michel lane

-------------------> Supra (big Single Turbo)

9. cornimac

-------------------> Supra TT

10. tezzpip

-------------------> Supra (j-spec)?

11. Ahh Aristo (Tom)

-------------------> Lexus Aristo

12. Martyn

-------------------> RX7

13. Ian R

-------------------> Supra (T60 single Turbo)

14. Martyn's brother

-------------------> RX7

Niced sized group of cars... also a nice variety of cars. It should make for an excellent trip to the 'ring.

If there is any late interest in this trip, you may stil be able to book up and get yourself on the same ferry. (Camping is also an option if you don't want the hassle of booking a hotel).

Nurburgring..... bring it on !!

I have no idea where I'm staying yet, but I'll say that being close to the ring and within eyesight of the track is a bonus. Who knows where rooms are available with the above in mind and others are staying? Cost? PM is ok if you want.

Unfortunately, I will be in Lincoln, UK thru the 29th/30th. A lot of depends for me. My supra is badly in need of: oil change, airbox swap/filter change, plugs, fuel filter, and most of all - big US front brake swap. Parts for all are in the post and may show up before I leave Friday for Lincoln. Most of the brakes I already have, just waiting on the braided lines. How ironic. I am going there and you all are coming here to Germany. Hopefully, my parts all show up by Wed/Thurs and I can get at least the front brakes swapped and oil changed. That would make the car driveable. If not, I may bring it anyway and trundle around the track using a lot of manu mode engine braking.

Also, the S2000 and one of the 350z's have had to drop out due to deployments downrange to sandbox land. Skylines' are unknown now cause the S2000 owner was my link to them and he's on an airplane right now. I need to find out if the other Steve who just PCS'd to Germany is going. I'll keep the updates coming as I get them.

Sorry guys need to back out , my turbo has gone ... i have developed lateral shaft play on it and it is rubbing the turbine housing , i dont think anyone knows a good turbo company that can fix it before tuesday next week ?? it looks like thrust bearing has gone on it .

1. AJI (+bro)

-------------------> Supra TT (uk-spec)

2. SteveR

-------------------> Supra RZ (j-spec)

3. Kitch

4. Stu

5. Aaron/Wayne

-------------------> Impreza

6. Jspec Germany (Mike)

-------------------> Supra (j-spec) + 350z's/skylines/S2000

7. MAC

-------------------> Supra (j-spec)

9. cornimac

-------------------> Supra TT

10. tezzpip

-------------------> Supra (j-spec)?

11. Ahh Aristo (Tom)

-------------------> Lexus Aristo

12. Martyn

-------------------> RX7

13. Ian R

-------------------> Supra (T60 single Turbo)

14. Martyn's brother

-------------------> RX7

Are Envy all booked up in their garage? They usually work wonders on Supra engines.

Hiya Aaron, there's a lot of other mechanics but Rob's the daddy when it comes to Supras, he's still in hospital though :( Don't think he'll be back anytime soon.

Judging by some other threads a lot of people won't be bothered about the situation, they'll just moan like usual anyway..... :rolleyes:

Hi Tom thanks for the offer, i have had everything booked ... my aristo may be here , but iam not sure about time scale , i still have the ferry booking but had to cancel the hotel accomodation . I would take your offer Tom , but i was going to pick up a friend aswell, its asking to much to take 2 people Tom ...thanks very much for the offer. I need to get the turbo to a turbo company that can turn it around quickly, but that going to be hard .

Hello Guys,

is anybody living near PORTSMOUTH and comes to the Nurburgring?

i want to buy a set of sideskirts and rear spats there, and i want to ask if anybody has room left in his car and bring it over to the Nürburgring?

let me know guys.

cu Andy

Aron,

car is nearly ready,

By Next Friday,

I will have has fitted UK Front & Rear Calipers, Discs & Pads.

A Greddy E-manage E-01 boost Controller.

New timing Belt (fitted)

Now nearly skint, just got enough for Petrol, Accomodation, ring & some Gin!!

Can't wait.

also I will be having the Aristo Dyno'd before the ferry.......

which will hopefully mean an empty track to blast round without being held up by traffic !! ;)

(you may have guessed I'm not a football fan - to me its just a load of overpaid hair-do's running after other blokes in shorts.... and when they score they like to hug and kiss... its all a bit too 'homo' for me).

(i came from a rugby background - but we won't talk about the proximity of blokes in a scrum just right now ;) )

Guest SupraNikolai

hey guys! i got word of this thread/event through SupraForums!

im from Califronia and in Austria visiting my father for the next month and a half.

ill be in Frankfurt sunday night and at the Ring Monday thru Tuesday! ill be driving the track with my dads VW and also catch a ride with one of the Renn Taxi´s (BMW M5 or Viper).

i know the event is through the weekend but unfortunatly this is the only time i can make it up there.

thanx for the heads up guys and hope to catch some of u supra folk there monday morning!

Nick