My Cars Just Been Stolen! Please Help!

Guest Dave C

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mike Marden

Hi guys,

Haven spoken to Dave this afternoon all I can say is he is absolutely devastated, as for the car, the main giveaway will be the wheels, they are 20" chromes imported from the states, if anyway sees another car or is offered a set of 20" chromes please let either Dave C or myself know, also the car is a wide bodied version (I can honestly say the bodykit is very distinctive with a rear spoiler that looks like a japstyle drag spoiler for which I've never seen before), unfortunatley Dave doesn't have any pictures of the car as he has only been in ownership of the car for a shortwhile, again I can't stress enoughy if anyone sees anything or has a suspicion about an ebay ad etc then I will be extremely grateful if you can provide help. Thanks...

Mike

Can't believe this mate, really feel for you. I am further north but will still keep my eyes open for anything that might be related to your car. What make were the alloys? You got any pics of the rims as I feel they might be taken off and sold seperatly, this might help lead to the car.

Guest Mike Marden

Bobbeh, we have very good suspicions that it might be going to the London area, again as previously mentioned by Dave the particular East part of London

Mike

Guest Mike Marden

They are fecking scum, definitely planned as where the car was stolen from was off the beaten track and parked in a private estate behind gates, was definitely nicked to order and they must've had their eye on it for a time

Mike

I've given you a sticky in the Jap section of Pistonheads. Sounds like this car is very memorable, which hopefuly should increase the chances of these scumbags getting caught.

Have you got any pictures- even if it's from the original advert from which you bought the car?

Real sorry to hear of this!

Eyes peeled here in Middx!

Pictures would help...as I would imagine if its still on the road it will no-doubt be given cloned or false plates...and there are a heck of a lot of silver Supras about..so pictures would help a great deal as some are not familier with the exact type of bodykit or wheels!

If you can make a page with pics and description like a wanted poster I can print it out and carry it in the car..and ask others at cruises...that sort of thing...anything is worth a go!

v close to home when its a Supra that gets nicked..will def keep lookout!

Si

:hug: