The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Cars Just Been Stolen! Please Help!

Guest Dave C

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to ask the question again if its been asked already but the thread is v v long:

1) what colour tint was on the Soops windows and on all windows?

2) what spoke design do the 20"ers have - deep dish? 6 spoke? holed?

3) how was it knicked? - lifted or broken into driven away?

4) did it have alarm and immobiliser and was it insured?

Thanks,

D

Thats ok mate thanks for your interest.

1. They were a large 5 spoke wheel.

2. Clifford concept 300 alarm and immobilizer

3. Just cancelled the insurance a few days before as it was off the road

4. No broken glass, not lifted, But only given one set of keys and alarm fob.

:shrug:

Not a silly idea mate any idea to help get it back is a good one. I'm afraid it was Lockmeadow, Maidstone. But then a few people took photos of it around Maidstone?

Guest Mike Marden

99.9% sure it wasn't I'm sure some sort of notice would have to be served, As for Dave, he took the car as a part ex plus cash against his old R33 Skyline.

have the police been in contact with any further information? have they developed any leads yet?

It surely can't be that hard for them to trace a fairly rare sportscar such as a MKiv Supra. Keep hounding them so that it stays near the top of their list.

Really do hope you still find it in one piece.

Definately not repo'd. Gave the police some more info friday cant say much more than that at the moment but they have said they will contact me monday with an investigation plan.

Police came and saw me saturday they think they know who is responsable but all the evidence is circumstansial. They think the car is either in Essex or London but probably in bits:swear:

Guest nicenewcar

You never know when it could turn up - they don't exactly blend in to the background. Any sign and I'll send a post.

I know how you feel though - completely gutted!! I still have my supra - but my Skyline GTR was hijacked on Monday evening.

supe.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yo if you remember licence plate then you better look on licence plates and you may found it .You see my car was stolen to but i looked on licence plate and there you go i found my ride:idea:

You never know when it could turn up - they don't exactly blend in to the background. Any sign and I'll send a post.

I know how you feel though - completely gutted!! I still have my supra - but my Skyline GTR was hijacked on Monday evening.

God line painters don't care what is in the way these days :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hell, just read the post from the beginning, was really that by the end the car would have been recovered. What complete bastards there are out there.

No good me looking out for you as I strongly doubt it would ever get as far as Aberdeen, but keeping my fingers crossed you will get it back intact.

Guest merlinmarshall

i haven't taken a clear look, but there are some 20" rim being sold on ebay advertised as 20" supra rims. do a search under car/automotive/toyota/supra and they come up in the list.

• 2 weeks later...