My Cars Just Been Stolen! Please Help!

Guest Dave C

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taken from SXOC.

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176625&page=2&pp=20

OK, I don't know why he has a feeling it has headed to East London, but out of coincidence, the more well known car ringing circles have just recently "acquired" three Supra's which are all parked outside their well known premisies.

One pearl white, one black and one silver.

The black one and white one both have very light frontal damage to them, the silver one does not appear to have any damage. I will look for the scratch on the door on my way home from work.

Now about the wheels. The silver one in question is at present sitting on four space savers which is what is making me think.

All three supras are now kitted out with jap number plates.

Don't worry, if I see the scratch I will call the rozzers for the dude whom has had it nicked straight away. I have pleanty of old scores to settle with the people that may or may not have took it.

As soon as I mention the name of the person whom owns the house the cars are sitting outside the rozzers will want to be there very sharpish, so rest assured if the Supra in question is the one that has been nicked it will be recovered.

Then posted later

Just got back from work.

It is a very tasty supra indeed. It has the kit and is the right colour. Stock spoiler though and no scratch on the drivers door.

Ignition barrel is out though and black box has a pair of siccors wedged into it.

Cheeky bastards have put a disclock on it.

Both posts by S14aGTR

Would "they" have had time to fit a stock spoiler and paint the door last night? If they know what they are doing which they obviouly do. Removing such a distinctive spoiler and wheels and even painting the scratch would have all been planned well ahead of the theft.

Thanks everyone for your continued support. Police are looking into it but have even said if they do find it it will be luck more than anything or they may find a burnt out shell which i will have to pay to get recovered.(which was nice!) This is why i need you all to keep an eye out, I have alot more faith in you than in the police.

Thanks everyone for your continued support. Police are looking into it but have even said if they do find it it will be luck more than anything or they may find a burnt out shell which i will have to pay to get recovered.(which was nice!) This is why i need you all to keep an eye out, I have alot more faith in you than in the police.

Did the SXOC lead go anywhere?

Good work GP.

Hope thats the car.

Well almost..thanks...:(

Just been making comparisons with the descriptions given..and if it was the same the guy would have had to goto a lot of trouble to disguise it...the only thing that is similiar now is the colour and it being an NA!

But the alarm bells rang...most prob false alarm...but worth mentioning just in case! will keep eyes peeled...def worth checking him out though..as a lot of things dont add up about the one hes selling especially the price tag..maybe he has some others for sale !!!!!!!!:faint:

Dave, sorry to hear about this.... No wonder i have not seen you about over the last two weeks.... In fact, last time i saw you, you were in it.

Those Theiving little sh*ts :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear:

I have pushed this info round to all the cruise forums that Mike may have missed and also asked them to move it on as much as possible.

Do you know if anyone down at Lockmeadow ever took a photo of it ? someone must have.

A few people did take photos of it but i don't know them or how to get hold of them. Everyones kind words are very appreciated, I dont know many of you personally but you have all been great. Please keep continue to keep it fresh in your minds. I have much more faith in you than in our police force.

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Might not be connected but I was looking at this http://contact.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ShowAllQuestions&requested=fordy1968&iid=4583636256&frm=2633&redirect=0&ShowASQAlways=1&SSPageName=PageAskSellerQuestion_VI&page=1

and the Nissan 300zx has a brand new set of 20 inch chrome wheels with mint bf goodrich 225/30/20 tyres does this sound like yours? Cant find the car on ebay though.