The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Cars Just Been Stolen! Please Help!

Guest Dave C

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone for your support. Unfortunatly I have no pictures as i had only owned the car for 9 weeks. It had cream uk leather and the drivers seat would not adjust (electric) It had a massive sound system (Kicker) which took up the whole boot including the spare wheel area. The car had a clifford concept 300 alarm and immobilizer. when i got the car it was only given to me with one key and one remote??????? The tyres are brand new Continentals on the back pirelli p zeros on the front. It has a bomex wide nose, Bomex side skirts and a weird jap drag stlye flat spoiler. Its not a wide body. Its a tt auto and the speedo still reads in kmh. The key scratch on the drivers door is massive may have been done by a pound coin so it really sticks out. Words cant describe how im feeling please can everyone keep looking as im still waiting for the police to call me back!!!!

It has a bomex wide nose, Bomex side skirts and a weird jap drag stlye flat spoiler. Its not a wide body.
Dave,

Can we get this straight as to what bumper the car has? In the absense of any photos it might help to identify the car.

As far as I know Bomex don't make a Supra wide nose. They do (or did) make a bumper called Bomex BigMouth :

and the much more common Two Light one, same as on the Supra in The Fast And The Furious :

http://body-tune.net/toyota/93supra/Bomex%20front%20sides.jpg

Was yours like either of these?

I presume the skirts were the same as on the grey car above, right?

How about finding us a picture of the wheels?

Anyway,

Good luck mate.

Sorry, yeah thats it! it has the same front as the white one with the side skirts and rear spats the same as the grey one. Thats also the spoiler it had on the rear!!

I have past my information about former keeper to the police only because i cant see how someone took it with breaking any glass?, got it out of park without the key? and got round the alarm and immobilzer? and knew where it was?

Here's a side view of the kit and better view of the rear wing. Dave, does it also have the rear spats fitted shown in the side view?

Do you know the brand of the wheels, 20" wheels on a Supra are quite rare, so this could really help someone identify the car. THIS LINK may help you identify the exact model, if you know the make of the wheel.

If you are able to identify the wheel type, then perhaps one of the photoshop guys can do an identikit job adding the wheels to the side view and changing colour to silver. If you don't know the exact brand of wheel, see if you can find one that looks similar.

Bomex sides.jpg

normal_DSC_4027~0.JPG.jpg

Guest Wee_James

im very sorry to hear about this dave, there's sumthin not right about there being no glass and no1 in the bodyshop heard the alarm going off or anythin, sounds like it could probaly be the last owner maybe stealing it back and is going to strip it....let us know how u get on m8.

J

Ok, from Pistonheads:

DJC:

Ahh, think Ive seen one pretty much like that picture around Maidstone from time to time. Must admit, just presumed to belonged to another one of the LockMeadow w@nker brigade.

If it doesnt, then first place I would head to find out the street buzz about it is straight to LockMeadow car park every evening this week. Someone there will know something about it.

NeilH:

I see a silver Supra with that same wing most mornings around West Malling, wonder if it's the same one...

Will keep my eyes peeled.

Kentish:

Hi Gaz,

I'm local-ish to that area so will keep an eye out for it.

I like them as you know so I'm obviously going to notice one like that if it passes through

--------------------------

Hope you/coppers get some leads, and get the car back asap.

Shit so sorry to hear this man. That truely is an owners worst nightmare and i wish you all the best in finding your pride and joy. Also, when you do, have fun repaying them for all the stress they have caused you and dont forget to let them have one for each and every member that has replied to this thread. After all it is one big community and if someone steals from one of us they steal from all of us.

Cheesy i know but hey.

Good luck.

So sorry to here this Dave. I'll keep my eyes and ears open and spread the word in the Cambridgearea.

I have put the detail and a link on SXOC and asked if they might make it sticky for a short while as it is a busy board and threads drop down the page very fast if no one posts in them.

Really sounds like a set up. I hope you can catch those responsible.

Good luck.