The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA Power!

Fitz

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I really need to have the conversion done, I feel like Michael Jonson but only running in quick sand when Im out with TT's:(

I love the NA dont get me wrong, I just need some more power now:eyebrows: You never know though, I'll have everything spare for an NA so could even by a knackered supra and stick it in that:)

Daz, you going NA-T then? Who are you using for that mate? All details now, come on;)

I've only gone and done it then. Bought Jammox's supra to do the transplant. Pretty much a bpu engine with HKS and Gredy goodies all about it, HKS Super Dragger exhaust, Boost controller, UK brakes. Perfect:)

So expect to see plenty of NA bits come up for sale soon:)

Dont worry though I will keep posting in this group;) By far and away the best one there is:)

It is a bargin IMO. Considering the brakes are £500ish, similar price for an exhaust too. Free fitting. It'll be a weekend job, a long one probably but feel free to pop over. Not even sure where i can keep the car yet. Oops.

Camera doesn't pick the sound up to well but moving off from a stand still sounds incredible. Local meet last week loads of people came to see what was under the hood, one said he thought I gained an extra 6 cylinders pmsl V12 FTW!

So saturday i'm picking her up and hoping to do it over easter (most of it anyway, may do the breaks another week). Just deliberating weather or not to buy a 1st decat from Paul Whiffin and if I really need the £50 oil. Im sure I should and that I'll get the 1st decat but its another bit of money I could do withut spending. I may as well do the 1st cat while the engine is out, much easier, and the 2nd one has already been done.

If that's the case I may well pop over on the Saturday Adam. :)

I keep thinking about what I want to do, but I've started leaning towards going the standard 2JZ way just to make sure I have no hassles. I'll have to see how yours is. :D

I know what you mean. If there seems to be anything a miss i will be returning with nothing. I dont want to have to spend a fortune fixing the engine etc.

I'll keep you posted on when we are doing it. Off to bed in a min, got an early start. Im so excited.

By the way I like your new avatar:)

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.