The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA Power!

Fitz

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..next to a pile of wheels he just bought, most likely.

I've spent a fair while looking at wheels and I just cannot find anything I like which has something remotely near the correct offset available. I don't know how you do it hoff!

Ah well, I valued the car at ~£2,200, dropping to TPFT reduced the insurance cost by more than 10% of that. Considering if it's going to get damaged, it's more that likely going to be on a track (with no insurance), it doesn't make any difference anyway. :) (Best quotes I got were £850 Fully Comp, £590 TPFT)

My wheels finally arrived yesterday. They went straight on the car and I have a couple of pics on my phone (crap ones naturally). I dont have the lead to my phone so cant get any up but hopefully I can give her a good wash and polish at the weekend. If I do I'll get some propper pics with a camera and start a thread (yes another my new wheels thread:d).

Lol. Did you see the link I post in your Stillen add to Gaz Eaves garage? He has a red stillen front, looked lovely in the flesh:)

So still thinking of changing the red one for something else and keeping the white one for track fun?

Yeah, I did a search for 'Stillen' in the garage section and found a couple of red ones. It looks nice but I've really got myself set on Ridox at the moment.. there's a member who has offered me £225 for it, and he'd come up from Devon (!) to collect it, so thinking about it (he obviously wants it one hell of a lot!).

I'm still thinking of changing the aerotop, though to another Supra (keep changing my mind :taped: ). I'd love an RZ Facelift VVTi in a rarer colour (MSB/RSB, or Gunmetal) with the Ridox kit.. Jurgen estimates £14-15k if I want a fresh import though (ouch) - be a few years before I can afford one of those. :D

Thinking R154 and 1UZ for the White one, but I'll see how this year goes first - paid my deposit for the sprint series and got a few track days in the pipeline. :)

I must make myself leave things alone this year! lol

I do like the Ridox mate, so much so I all but got it instead of the stillen but with pete being so close and easy to pick up that swung it. :)

Also like a couple of people said, the whole kit (skirts and spats at least) are needed. Though OEM would do IMO if the bumpers lip was red. But having said that the nicest Ridox kitted supra Ive seen pics of was Red with the Carbon/Black lips.

Bollocks mate, save up and do that, it looked amazing. And with the right set of wheels would be one of the nicest in the club:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.