The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA Power!

Fitz

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am intrigued as to where you learnt English Mr Hoff, Oxford English it most certainly is not! :p

Will you be going on the pancake run this weekend? I hope someone takes a few snaps of these monster pancakes if so. :) Unfortunately my younger cousin has decided her Birthday shall be on the Saturday so I have to wait until the next one.

I have a small list of cunning little things I would like to do both cars, which I am having to refrain from doing until such a time as I feel considerably wealthier (I keep making the list smaller so it doesn't look so expensive). It could be next Christmas before I do anything! :(

I even googled it:blink:

We'll get some pics to add to the collection:) Though its on sunday not saturday if you can make it then:)

With regards to the cars, never think of the cost and never check your bank accound and you'll be fine;)

Unfortunately I'll be in Chelmsford (Essex) for most of the weekend, which is in completely the wrong direction. From the pictures I've seen I don't feel healthy/fit/slim enough to take on one of those monstrosities quite yet anyway. :D

I like the thinking on the spending, but I need to make sure I have money for maintenance/track days/sprint series (and I just picked up some wheels from Ryan.G for a go at drifting) so I'm playing it safe. I know how you afford all those wheels now though! :p

Glad to see you lot have still modding your cars, even if they are NA haha. I finally got rid of that hideous stock fan. F' me the acceleration now there isn't as much load on the crank! Maybe its me but 60-80 leps went in seconds. Pulls so strong. Must post a vid.

I am selling my p i g g y b a c k superchip I C O N for any n a it has a preprogrammed map installed for n a b p u filter decats exhaust but other maps can be installed however i do not have the usb cable anymore do not know where it is now but sure its standard usb i do not have instructions but search superchips i c o n & you will find them i only selling as changing managment will get some pictures cost £280 new rare £100 o v n o

Nothing much engine wise, but i've got a few more things to get. I've been speaking to several guys on here about the NA 268 cams (IN & EX). Sounds quite promising the results, basically it moves power up but top speed slighty down. It will totally change the car and have a lumpy idle (like the drag cars). Im really tempted to try them out and get dyno results.

Are they the ones Kyle (or one of the other American companies) posted about a while ago? I was interested in them but never enquired because I expected them to be out of my price range. But they (the ones you mention) seam to be the kind of thing I would definately consider as the power band may alter slightly to get it further down the revs.

Motoscope said they can't give me a price... im like why? Because we don't know how long it will take - wtf

Please that contact would be great. I tried Well lane turbo centre, they just ignored me.

You want Niz's veilside kit? His spoiler blade is made out of wood :s

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.