The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA Power!

Fitz

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got 225.8 with both cats still in and a silencer and backbox. What gear was yours tested in Blackie? I have a feeling that dyno a few of us went of was showing us to be underpowered. Jay came out at 508hp (single) that day but at motorscope 600hp lol - We will see :)

so can you feel a difference after adding your performance mods? Is the extra 22.2bhp worth the money?

Think I'll have to follow suit, apart from a full exhaust with second decat that's as far as my performance mods go.

Im thiking of getting mine back on surry now the new engine is in. My auto hit 155 at the wheels which im told is about right when you do the conversion.:) This engine has done about a third of the miles and feels a lot better:)

Dazzi, the engine was £450 from Thor. I could have got it cheaper but it is low milage and Thor are pretty good and had it to take away:) Just negotiating the price with my GF's bro who did most of the work with me as a Gofor:search:

And Marc, next time I see you I'll point you in the right direction:eyebrows:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.