The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA Power!

Fitz

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one Hoff, can't wait to see them.

BTW im toying with the idea of no spoiler. My new wheels really make the car stand out and with no spoiler the car appears to look lower.

What do you think?

Sorry, camera phone again :roll:

I really like them without a spoiler, would you get it filled & blended or just cap the holes though? I also found it makes a massive difference to rear visibility, so much so that I'm tempted to remove it from my daily..

Do you know what LEDs you have in your sidelights Dazzi? They appear to be rather white. My 'superwhite' ones actually turned out to be blue, so need to replace them!

I will get the holes filled Alex. I have a few bits to do on the boot lid so will get it all done at the same time: Respray (orange peel visible) and also superglue that was used to stick the supra badge on!, rust around the seal, dewipering has left a hole that needs filling rather then leaving it with a grommet and the spoiler holes. Should be smooth as a babies back side when done.

I got the LED's sidelights from motorworld. They look like a normal LED but much bigger. You can find them usually by all the chavvy lighting part of the shop :D

News just in on my White car, head gasket in fine.. waterpump is damaged/faulty :rolleyes: - I have about half the flow I should do. That'll be a new water pump then! I think I'm spent for a good 6 months now (after insurance, tax, and another mot). :taped:

I got a new problem too. I was driving home and when the revs got to 3400 revs i hear this high pitch scraping noise like the gear wouldn't engage (didn't touch the gear stick btw) it happen in every gear at 3400 revs. I don't think its the clutch is it? It would make a noise through the hole rev range I would of thought. I think it must be this old stock exhaust...

Yea, will do if I don't find anything tomorrow Hoff. Im sure its the exhaust as the rattle has got louder, the temp is sitting about 3 degrees higher, the revs are high on idle and it still rattles in neutral - must be blocked up, maybe a piece of metal from one the silencer boxes has got lodged.

Who knows! I'll mention it nearer the time, though if I decide to do some track time I don't think he'll be wanting to sit in the white one for that length of time.

I'm having trouble even deciding what (spec) I want to aim for, and I already own one (two)!

So maybe this week I can get my wheels on:rolleyes:. Ultralite were behined because of their orders missing the containor in December so their deliveries were massive and guess whos was a week late. Then the couriours took them to fucking Ayr!!!!!!! Ayr!!!!!!!!!!! They should be with me tomorrow but who knows:search:? And this week I dont even know if I'll get the chance to get them on.:taped:

Haha, could be mate. Customs at work:D If they dont come tomorrow I think I may cry and kick up a bit of a fuss:eyebrows: Im hoping that these will be the last ones I buy for this one.

If I ever get some money and get another supra I will go for something very special. *nips off to shop for lottery ticket*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.