The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brad’s SRD big build supra

bradleyh_15

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Forgot to get more pics and things have been slow due to dislocating my knee then rupturing tendons in my ankle 😅 but front end is all on but forgot to get pics so I’ll get some tomorrow. Spoiler is back and looks good so will get that on tomorrow fingers crossed.IMG_6990.thumb.jpeg.e8b738393d19688c4283a41b5f1f85a9.jpegIMG_6995.thumb.jpeg.2521ca9a5c7d3e1d654ff281fbb17d0f.jpegIMG_6994.thumb.jpeg.8842d68350353cc3440eaef12b718631.jpeg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Suprakeith said:

Really digging that cage, think cage just so suits the supra shape, also really like the rear speaker pods....did you use MDF template? as i trying to work out how to fit my 10x7 speakers in rear pods

Thanks mate, I just used the standard pods and trimmed them ever so slightly, for the fronts I’m going to go with the SRD brackets.

• Like 2

On 1/17/2024 at 8:41 PM, bradleyh_15 said:

Thanks mate, I just used the standard pods and trimmed them ever so slightly, for the fronts I’m going to go with the SRD brackets.

Cheers for that, will see if can get my 10x7 to fit. i've got the front SRD brackets and they are perfect fit as would expect

• Like 1

So after a lot of trying to getthe new carpet fitted nicely im reverting back to an original as i wasnt happy with the fit in the slightest. So in my opinion I would steer clear of the JDM restoration carpet. I initially ordered it as it had a heel pad and was a good price. It turnt up in two pieces and no heel pad. I dropped them a message and they werent the best and thats where I will leave that. I then decided i would give it a try as im cutting it any how but its just poor fitting and some rough cut lines. So if anyone see's a good price one let me know.