The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2018 - Club Stand - Booking Deadline is Now Tuesday 10th of April

CorruptSapphire

Paid for my ticket and interested in the parade lap. Glad to see that they have agreed to help celebrate the anniversary. Dom, who is the event coordinator you have been speaking to? I was going to say that due to my job I know Jeff Blackmore from Kelsey Media/Fast Car personally (he used to be their main events organiser and Japfest was his baby, not sure if he is still doing it?) and wondered if I should have a word and see if he could pull some strings regarding the track parade? Great work guys :D
Hey bud I have updated the paid list.

Will definitely send you a pm with who I am speaking too and anything that you may be able to do also with your contacts

Thanks

Dom

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there I am interested in coming have been a member on here for a few years now and never really been to a show, can anyone tell me if there is a lot going on there, for example merchandise stands, car jumbles, etc, etc.

Yes, Japfest is a huge show with about 20000 expected attendees, and a large trade area.

I'd suggest checking out their website to see what's on.

I'm also from Norfolk so we could convoy up together! :D

Crowds-flock-to-Japfest-as-it-returns-to-Silverstone_2.jpg

Paid for a ticket and to be at the club stand. Also interested in the parade lap!
Added you to the lists bud :thumbs:

Hi there I am interested in coming have been a member on here for a few years now and never really been to a show, can anyone tell me if there is a lot going on there, for example merchandise stands, car jumbles, etc, etc.

Added you to the interested list. Pm me when you want the code :thumbs:

Edited by CorruptSapphire (see edit history)

Wish I could of said I’m on the club stand and doing the parade lap too, selling up really was the worst thing I could of done!

Anyways I’ll be attending in the Arteon with my mate, if you’s need help taking banners etc give me a shout as plenty room in boot.

Also any convoys from the Wiltshire/Hampshire area?

Wish I could of said I’m on the club stand and doing the parade lap too, selling up really was the worst thing I could of done!

Anyways I’ll be attending in the Arteon with my mate, if you’s need help taking banners etc give me a shout as plenty room in boot.

Also any convoys from the Wiltshire/Hampshire area?

:( what made tou sell up bud?

And thank you for the boot space offer :thumbs:

:( what made tou sell up bud?

And thank you for the boot space offer :thumbs:

Sold up just before the price hike mate, because I was an idiot and using it daily and ended up not being able to afford to run it. Instead of driving my Clio that was hardly ever used. :(

Sold my VVTi auto, clean, BPU and around 25K on clock for like £8+K :taped: :(

Looking at today’s rates it would probably be £17K to buy it back :drown:

No worries on boot space, anything to help out the club :thumbs:

Sold up just before the price hike mate, because I was an idiot and using it daily and ended up not being able to afford to run it. Instead of driving my Clio that was hardly ever used. :(

Sold my VVTi auto, clean, BPU and around 25K on clock for like £8+K :taped: :(

Looking at today’s rates it would probably be £17K to buy it back :drown:

No worries on boot space, anything to help out the club :thumbs:

Ah man. That sucks.

Yes prices have gone up sharply, but who knows what will happen over the next few years.

Don't be a stranger at Japfest come over and say hi