The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2018 - Club Stand - Booking Deadline is Now Tuesday 10th of April

CorruptSapphire

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parade lap on circuit

Rather than do this as an update on the first post will place here to get everyone's thoughts.

Reply from Japfest

Ok so if people wanted to we need to pay an additional £35 each if we had 40 cars at the event. If it was 20 cars then that rises to £70. Based on the earlier of the two slots

Let me know if you think it is worth it? But think we are on a tight time deadline.

Thanks

Dom

/QUOTE]

I don't mind paying the extra £30-£40 - but I may not get at the moment unless I can get out of a previous commitment (i.e promised weekend away with the GF so not looking good!).

Paid for my ticket and interested in the parade lap. Glad to see that they have agreed to help celebrate the anniversary. Dom, who is the event coordinator you have been speaking to? I was going to say that due to my job I know Jeff Blackmore from Kelsey Media/Fast Car personally (he used to be their main events organiser and Japfest was his baby, not sure if he is still doing it?) and wondered if I should have a word and see if he could pull some strings regarding the track parade? Great work guys :D

Edited by jimjam92 (see edit history)