The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2018 - Club Stand - Booking Deadline is Now Tuesday 10th of April

CorruptSapphire

UPDATE & EXCITING NEWS

I have been in touch with the Senior Event Coordinator, who are really happy to help us celebrate the anniversary. Here is what they have to say

Ok so this is great we will get a nice spot in the anniversary display, window stickers (not sure what they are going to look like yet?, will try & get proofs from them closer to the time)

I need a moderator or club spokesperson to get in touch with to confirm the last bit that they are asking from us.

Has anyone got back to you with the above ?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we know what the story is with the track parade/session is yet? Or are numbers still too low?
Hey bud

Was going to make a post about it in the morning.

But sadly I don't think we will have the numbers to justify the cost per person.

There is a month to go until the booking for clubs closes.

Is there a minimum number of cars we need to reach for the parade to happen? Something like double the amount we have at the moment or are we just a few short?
Not so much a minimum number of cars, there is a max of 40 but the cost for the time is £1,200.

So it is getting the numbers to bring the cost down and at the moment we are not at 20 confirmed paid. Which sucks cause doing a parade lap would be very cool.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know the layout of Japfest ? just wondering where the anniversary display is

Also anyone going on track ? im thinking of going on but left it too late so the times what are available are not great

Hey bud

At the moment they have not released the details and map. They normally do this around the same time they send tickets.

Once they have mailed me more details I will post up for everyone