The mkiv Supra Owners Club

25th Anniversary mkivsupra.net Summer Party, Saturday 14th July - Metropole Hotel

Burna

What’s the meal plan looking like at the moment? Do we have enough for hog roast?

Was going to post about it today actually! And we most certainly do! :) So the line up for the day is: Sandwiches on arrival with tea/coffee, Hog Roast in the afternoon, Bacon Roll & Chips in the evening, Digital Scalextric and DJ in the evening.

Are you planning on booking mate? As I don't see a booking for you, or have I missed it? :/

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was going to post about it today actually! And we most certainly do! :) So the line up for the day is: Sandwiches on arrival with tea/coffee, Hog Roast in the afternoon, Bacon Roll & Chips in the evening, Digital Scalextric and DJ in the evening.

Are you planning on booking mate? As I don't see a booking for you, or have I missed it? :/

I’m 100% booking chap, will be on the 10th or 11th:)

Yayyy Hog roast :D

Right you lovely people, just a reminder that you have until this Thursday to buy a ticket or pay your final amounts :)

Can you list up those outstanding their final payment? I just went to pay my balance but forgot that I paid in full according to my receipt lol

Can you list up those outstanding their final payment? I just went to pay my balance but forgot that I paid in full according to my receipt lol

Yes Christian, you paid in full for the Saturday night only my friend :)

Their aren't many on a deposit payment, so I'll be messaging them directly to remind them, don't like to put up a list of outstanding payments, feels like a name and shame doing that :/

Thank you to everyone who has booked and paid, we have a great day and night planned for you all :)

Just a couple of final payments outstanding, so hopefully they will be sorted the weekend.

Yeah pay up or Burna is sending the Nums round :rlol::rlol:

Paul .... James_Junier and Tomwright from the Northwest where looking at this after some arm bending last night ;) lol

Cheers

-Ian-

Great! Can you tell them to contact me asap please, as I will need to adjust numbers, and running out of time and options if they don't hurry.

Well ladies and gentlemen not long now

Hopefully the weatber will be as good as it has been

For your infomation

Celebrations will start from 12 with reserved parking in the hotel carpark which is located at the rear

Welcome sandwiches with tea and coffe will be at 1pm

You will be able to check in from 4 or as your room becomes available

If anybody wants any spa treatments please call direct to book on 01597 828557

Anyother questions dont hesitat to ask

Thanks Darren