The mkiv Supra Owners Club

25th Anniversary mkivsupra.net Summer Party, Saturday 14th July - Metropole Hotel

Burna

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where were the invites to the Reject party - that sounds more fun :)

At the moment all invites are done with winks and nods, secret handshakes, and by the sound of the underground ;) But the next one you will most certainly be invited mate.

how late is late?

It may be worth contacting them to let you know if its going to be after 10pm as the night porter will need to check you in.

J

Well it depends how long the Toyota event goes on for and how long the drive takes. I think it’ll take at least 3 hours. So if we leave at 9 it’ll be midnight

I just phoned the hotel now and they said its not a problem as they have a night porter on that can check us in but she did take my name to add a note onto my booking so might be worth calling to leave a message that you will be late...

phone number is 01597823700

Yes we did the same mate. You driving from the event?

Unfortunately me and my wife won’t be able to make it, I’ve alread told Wile and Burna, if anyone wants to take my place please let Wile know ASAP, so he can change the details, the booking was in my wife’s forum name as Swan116, it’s for one night stay at the hotel, I don’t want any money for it, hope there’s enough time for whoever wants a free trip to the S Club Party.

Hi guys,

just to let you know me and my Mrs will arrive a bit late tomorrow - ETA 8:30PM - apologies. Sadly, I need to get to work Sunday morning too, so I'll have to cut short on the party side. Just dont get too drunk by then as as I need to see all your wagons! Thats my first meeting after all :(

Have a safe ride.

Max