The mkiv Supra Owners Club

F1 2018 Thread

johnny g

Getting somewhat bored of Sky chasing the Alonso Red Bull story

The front man Simon Lazenby really is just a headline grabbing annoying *****, why is he even there

Rant over

I refuse to line Sky's pockets, I pay them enough without being ripped off more when the only sport I would want off Sky is F1, with having to have a sports package too, no way.

Dunno what I will do when C4 stops broadcasting F1 in a year or I think it is. I know Sky has to offer a free Channel, but doing a media blackout till then decide to show it. Might look into this IPTV.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read a bit today where people ( in my opinion ) are twisting the comments Hamilton made after the race about Ferrari, stating " They have a few trick things in that car "

I never took it as they are cheating, just they have developed some good bits on the car. I saw it as more a appreciation for how quick the car was then a moan.

Verstappen is really starting to grate on me with his moaning about racing, he messed up at Monza, take it like a champ and move on don't start blaming people for ruining racing and saying Hamilton would of got the move done quicker and cleaner. I don't feel like Christian Horner helps the situation as they are and echo of each other and generally sore losers.

• 2 weeks later...

Well apart from a bit of traffic was quite a calm and calculated win for Hamilton. Verstappen beating Vettel out of the pit lane was crucial for him and a well deserved 2nd.

Ferrari are going to have to get there act together if they want any hope of taking the constructors or drivers championships. Hamilton is well and truly on fire at the moment.

Well apart from a bit of traffic was quite a calm and calculated win for Hamilton. Verstappen beating Vettel out of the pit lane was crucial for him and a well deserved 2nd.

Ferrari are going to have to get there act together if they want any hope of taking the constructors or drivers championships. Hamilton is well and truly on fire at the moment.

Agree, Lewis is unstoppable!

The problem with removing the blue flags is some drivers would be more difficult to pass than others depending on affiliation, eg Haas to Ferrari, Williams to Merc. Some drivers will not fight as they realise it maybe compromising who they're really racing. The blue flags are a leveller for political reasons, well unless sirotkin is fighting grosjean :D

I’ve been watching the channel 4 F1 meets videos and the one with Nigel Mansell was very insightful. He said he wouldn’t want to go in modern F1 as there’s too much electronic and political interference. He said he’d love to get back to man and machine and all out racing like the good old days.