RENAULT---------Daniel Ricciardo Nico Hulkenberg

HAAS-------------Romain Grosjean Kevin Magnussen

MCLAREN--------Carlos Sainz Lando Norris

FORCE INDIA----TBC TBC

TORO ROSSO----TBC TBC

SAUBER----------Kimi Raikkonen Antonio Giovinazzi

WILLIAMS-------TBC TBC

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

Ferarri have firmly thrown this season. What was Vettel thinking with that move on Verstappen?!

I’m not usually one to side with Vettel, but he knew he had to get past him early and it was desperation but I kinda respect him for that. He’s just not the “racer” that Hamilton is in those situations.

I thought it was pretty good to watch some scrapping in the mid pack of the race.

Starting to wonder if Hamilton/Mercedes are bluffing about problems over the radio just to gain some more TV coverage as once they're away, the cameras spend very little time following their procession.

Vettel has lost the plot this season by making rash moves ,had he waited he could have passed the Red Bull on the straight with DRS no problem.The team have also been very poor making the right calls,between them they have thrown the championship away.The rest of the grid however must be very depressed when one of the top teams has a spin,lands in 18th,and can still pass them all it's a bit of a joke.

Vettel has lost the plot this season by making rash moves ,had he waited he could have passed the Red Bull on the straight with DRS no problem.The team have also been very poor making the right calls,between them they have thrown the championship away.The rest of the grid however must be very depressed when one of the top teams has a spin,lands in 18th,and can still pass them all it's a bit of a joke.

Yep this and also Vettel did this twice in fact

Was thinking about this whole diversity thing and women race drivers, then also Toto saying they want to run 3 cars. Why not kill 2 birds with one stone and allow 3 cars but 3rd is filled with a women driver, then they can have their own mini series but still mix it with the men.

Personally I wonder why they would want out of the kitchen to be honest.........................joking.

It is probably once again going to be formula yawn tomorrow. Will watch first couple of laps at best I think.

Sadly the nature of too many tracks and the aerodynamics have created this, hopefully the aero changes

for next year will help this and bring back closer racing with cars being able to follow much closer to the

car in front