The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How often does the pride and joy get used?

Chrism001

As above really, just wondering how many times a year people take their supra out?

I probably take mine out 3 times a year max. Its either in bits or never have enough time and always something else to do. Then the 'i dont use it might as well sell it' conversation comes up with the mrs.

Curious to know everyone elses situation.?

Am I the only person that drives my Supra like I stole it? It's off the road at the moment as it's waiting for a UZ swap, but when it was on the road I'd take it out as often as possible and push it to its limits every trip. I legitimately would rather crash it enjoying it than have a driveway ornament.

Used to drive at a lot more when I first had it but as time goes on I drive mine less and less .. Had my car for almost 12 years now.

I tend to only use it for shows and the odd meet so that most likely be 5-6 times a year .. About 800 miles a year

I have other toys/hobbies too. I love going on my bike and soon be getting a track bike, also just started to do Snowboarding now among other things lol

Mine hasnt moved since may i used it for two weeks in that month then stripped it for the single build and manual conversion, wont be back out til late spring now,

ive done just under 11k in 7 1/2 yrs of owning it/them and it was a daily for about 2yrs of that, only covered 517 miles last year too, hopefully use it alot more once ive finished the build

Mine is my daily since I bought it about 8 months ago but the funny thing is looking back, I can probably count on one hand the total amount that the second turbo has been used since I bought it... I Must be getting old I just cruise the old girl everywhere.

Mine are toys I have used my black UK tt6 a few times since I refurbished the rear end I have also used my mkiii turbo auto for a few local runs the issue I have now is leaving my cars unattended. I have used all my cars as dailies when I first bought them but as time goes on I seem to be using them less

Used to use them daily, done well over 100K miles behind the wheels of various Supra's over the years, now I have two they are both on limited 5K mile policies and I try and do as close to that as possible in both but will probably struggle this year. For a number of years now I've had another commuter car they used to be real bangers so I could only last so long before needing a nice car fix, I now have a xc60 which is bland but comfortable and makes sense to use most regular days. But it allows me tackle some tidying jobs and general maintenance and let me take mine time doing it.