The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 Facelift TT BPU Unique TwinZ Kit - Immaculate

ellis

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Car is once more for sale. Stem seals are about to be done so that’ll be that sorted. MoT passed with flying colours a week ago so 12 months MoT on the car.

Price is £16,500 fixed, no offers. I’ve taken into account the haggle factor etc and this is where it sits.

First to arrive with the money takes the car, simple as that.

Car is once more for sale. Stem seals are about to be done so that’ll be that sorted. MoT passed with flying colours a week ago so 12 months MoT on the car.

Price is £16,500 fixed, no offers. I’ve taken into account the haggle factor etc and this is where it sits.

Good price mate, hope you get a simple easy sale.

I did mention it to a local photographer we both know earlier in the week as he'd noticed it for sale. I'll mention it to him again.

Have you finally found the lure of the dark side too much?

weldone Ellis, if i didnt have mine i would have got this just for the fact its a Twiz kitted car :)

Good luck in your new adventure

Cheers mate - she was/is something pretty special. I think if I ever got another, I'd still put the TwinZ kit on, it does complement the lines well.

New adventure indeed.

Hi guys im Jav. Just wanted to say thank you to Ellis for helping me fulfill my dream of owning a Supra. Ellis is a complete and utter gent. I will definitely stay in touch with him and keep him updated about the car. Its hard to find a decent Supra nowadays but its harder to find decent people like Ellis. Mate, I hope you get another before too long and maybe we could hook up and go for a drive together. Thanks again!

Hi guys im Jav. Just wanted to say thank you to Ellis for helping me fulfill my dream of owning a Supra. Ellis is a complete and utter gent. I will definitely stay in touch with him and keep him updated about the car. Its hard to find a decent Supra nowadays but its harder to find decent people like Ellis. Mate, I hope you get another before too long and maybe we could hook up and go for a drive together. Thanks again!

Hi Jav. Congrats on the purchase. That car has had some real love and attention.

I had half an hour on the phone to Ellis in midweek. You won't find many better guys than him. Enjoy...!!

H.

Be happy to my friend, really would - will take you up on that.

For other forum members I can honestly say the car couldn't be in better hands. I'm delighted that Jav has bought the car as I know for a fact that the pampering and care that this has had whilst in my care will continue with Jav (and then some!). As well as being one of the nicest people I've met in a long time, he is also a true car enthusiast and car lover and has some impressive self-taught skills in the garage.

I'll still be here watching and taking part in events etc as well as adding the odd sarcastic or insulting remark and, for those who might panic a little, still doing the Dragonball books and calendars!

Jav - enjoy your Supra - was a pleasure and a privilege meeting you and a joy selling the car to you. Have fun!

- - - Updated - - -

I had half an hour on the phone to Ellis in midweek. You won't find many better guys than him. Enjoy...!!

H.

Feeling's mutual buddy!

Check your emails for updates!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.