The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wanted Single Turbo Supra 6 Speed - NO MAX BUDGET

Alex1710

Hi all,

I've been lurking on here for a long time and have always been after a single turbo Supra but as you all know it quite hard to find the perfect car!

What I'm specifically looking for a big power single turbo 6 speed with a built motor.

As I mentioned in the title there is no max budget, it just has to be the right price for the right car. However I'm not going to massively overpay for a car if it's not worth it.

Steve's black Supra that just sold and the silver one on CCWs that sold at the end of last year are the sort of cars I'm after, but I was beaten to the post on those!

Many thanks,

Alex

craig l - Thanks for the interest but not quite what I'm looking for.

j_jza80 - I don't think I've seen Sheena's build, I tried searching for the username but it didn't produce anything.

sidewaysdan - That car has been for sale three times and I've spoken to the owner before. It is great but all the drivetrain is solidly mounted, it has no aircon, no HIVAC and no stereo etc, I'm looking for something a bit more streetable!

craig l - Thanks for the interest but not quite what I'm looking for.

j_jza80 - I don't think I've seen Sheena's build, I tried searching for the username but it didn't produce anything.

sidewaysdan - That car has been for sale three times and I've spoken to the owner before. It is great but all the drivetrain is solidly mounted, it has no aircon, no HIVAC and no stereo etc, I'm looking for something a bit more streetable!

I would take a guess that J_jza80 ment to say sheefa

Hi Alex

Indeed my car was up for sale after NEC show last year (I was smitten with the 240z and still am!) but I had a change of heart.

However, I'm always open to offers on my car. Caveat at the moment is I'm having issues with the new clutch so whatever happens would want to rectify that first before taking discussions further more seriously. In excess of £20k spent in 18 months and let me assure you the majority of that was simply on high end upgrades! Full spec in my garage.

Happy to chat more.

Cheers

Greg :)

Jamie's last Supra (the white one) is still in one piece but his others were broken I believe. One of his black ones was sort of pieced back together and has had a lot of work done recently. Owned by Hemanhead on here

Thanks for the info Style, does anyone know who owns the white one?

Thanks for the interest a98pmalcolm but I'm looking for a forged one.

I know the owner of the Jamie P's white Supra. He lives close to me, If you want you can contact him directly on Facebook. I dont think he uses the forum much.

PM if you want to contact him

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.