The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA to Single TT6 on eBay

rider

I was bored so read the whole thing at my own intellectual expense !! After recovering things to note are he says no expense spared, it's a proper built car and it's been done properly but he's hasn't touched the block at all other than new gaskets.

Surely if this was a built no expense spared car he'd have spent some money on the engine internals to cope with the extra boost and bhp. Apart from that it's sounds a nice car but in my opinion not worth £25,000 with a standard engine and a BMW box.

Life is too short to be deciphering that kind of rubbish.

I did notice at quick glance that he/she hasnt got the clocks working and is using a phone app instead

No expenses spared......... the speedo don't work.

But cosmetics wise it does look good

5 days left at £16,600

"This listing was ended by the seller because the item was lost or broken."

Would be interested to know how much it will/has sold for..

It does look nice in this colour with the ridox kit on.

The front wheels offset looks way off though.

I had a conversation with Keron about these BMW boxes and he did point out that at the moment there is no way to make the speedo work with this gearbox.

I think he's just re-listed the exact same advert. Won't have got anywhere near what he wants for it.

It does look tidy on the outside, but with the way the advert is written (perfect, dream car and setup....with a broken speedo that he can't be bothered to fix) and the fact it's been up for a while I can't help but think it's got something needing major attention somewhere and he's just wanting rid

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.