The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TOYOTA SUPRA 2008 RZ-S By CockpitWako Japan Circa 650BHP (2008)

uzzyuzzy

Its the one that was imported by HJA only maybe 3 months back. Recall it being listed for less than the current asking price so Supra inflation now runs daily; around £40/day.

Price: £24,995 U.K on the Road including a full inspection by RK tuning.

soon as he brought it he sent to srd for obviously some work or some servicing ect and also everyone puts it up for a tad more so they have some wiggle room for the buyer !!!!

have you got a supra yet ?

Hi Guys

The story is I fancied trying one but really have too many cars but I just cant help buying them Lol, As some one said I have sorted all niggles and had the car gone through plus fitted two brand new matching recaro speed seats.

Ive also just bought a once in a lifetime EVO as it has had a full nut and bolt restoration which I couldn't resist,hence need the garage space.

The Supra is as mad as a ShitHouse Rat and i will miss it when gone.

Its about as good as they get at the price and im sure it will make someone a great car.

I think I may have managed to join the forum as well now.

Baz [ATTACH=CONFIG]217262[/ATTACH]

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.