The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRD-1000S Oblivion Beast Project.

jazz1

Just gets better and better, dread to think how much money you have put into this.

Amazing work by Lee and the team as always.

Thanks, the plan was a basic build but we set a goal depending on how much overtime hours I could work, which than lead to a dream build with top quality parts. So you can imagine me working long days/hours alongside no supra for a couple of years, to achieve this build :). You want something in life than work hard, nothing is impossible. I have had no social life, just work work work these past 3 years but the end result will be amazing, I think I will need a long holiday once complete.

Edited by jazz1 (see edit history)

Jazz, I would paint the inside of the Do-Luck front bumper black

That's what I did to mine due to you could see inside the bumper in places and didn't look very nice. It was mainly at the bottom of the intercooler you could see it so I just painted the lower half

I just used Hammerite

Edited by mplavery (see edit history)

Jazz, I would paint the inside of the Do-Luck front bumper black

That's what I did to mine due to you could see inside the bumper in places and didn't look very nice. It was mainly at the bottom of the intercooler you could see it so I just painted the lower half

I just used Hammerite

Fantastic thank you for reminding me, I will do this last as I need to have another APR splittter custom made plus have my Ridox front done. These things I will leave once the car is on the road, thank you :).

Hey guys here is some more teaser pictures, SRD have started designing their own billet products, fantastic as we need a U.K. source. My engine theme will be amazing, keep track for more updates :).

SRD Billet Engine Brackets :cool:.

IMG_9659.jpg

IMG_9658.jpg

IMG_9655.jpg

Hi Jazz,

I received an email from supraforums siting your build, so I thought I'd drop in and wish you luck. It's been a long, long time in the making! Happy to see such significant builds still taking place.

Matt

Hey Matt thank you, how you been? You still have your Supra as I remember your build from a few years ago :).

There's been some amazing builds over the last 6-12 months mate and a few 1,000bhp ones too, but this tops them all by far. New OEM parts, the full works, no expense spared especially when it comes to things you don't easily see like undercarriage, wheel hubs, bearings, mounts, bolts etc etc. UTTERLY AMAZING.

There's been some amazing builds over the last 6-12 months mate and a few 1,000bhp ones too, but this tops them all by far. New OEM parts, the full works, no expense spared especially when it comes to things you don't easily see like undercarriage, wheel hubs, bearings, mounts, bolts etc etc. UTTERLY AMAZING.

Thanks Sheefa, that's one thing that bugged my mind these past few years was the amazing builds with neglected rusty undercarriage. To date I am very happy, minus the roller coaster working so hard and the exigency to give up! I am confident the end result will be epic :).