The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Audi TT

brassbones

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id buy one and they're about as cheap as they're going to get.

I'd agree with this, they seemed to have escaped any of the appreciation slightly older modern 'classics' might have. Same could possibly be said for a Mk3 MR2 but you'd only have room for a small handbag in that!

Not sure why so much hatred. They did handle very well according to the hacks, before audi in their wisdom decided to make it very understeery after the spare of crashes on launch. They're an iconic looking car, and somewhat of a game changer. Okay, so the 1.8t engine is as full dull as dishwater, but they do a v6 too. Interior still looks well to this day.

Future classic for sure, especially the Quattro sport ones.

Just make sure you don't buy a 150hp fwd one.

For £2k~ sports cars it's hard to beat a nice Celica 190.

Pretty quick when you're in lift, feels great round the twisties, that Toyota reliability we all love, 5 seats and great boot space. 35mpg, pennies to insure, abundance of parts, no complicated electrical issues or expensive repairs.

If you can live with FWD (which for a daily is probably for the best) and slightly 'girly' appearances they're bloody great.

Sound fantastic in the cabin too.

For £2k~ sports cars it's hard to beat a nice Celica 190.

Pretty quick when you're in lift, feels great round the twisties, that Toyota reliability we all love, 5 seats and great boot space. 35mpg, pennies to insure, abundance of parts, no complicated electrical issues or expensive repairs.

If you can live with FWD (which for a daily is probably for the best) and slightly 'girly' appearances they're bloody great.

Sound fantastic in the cabin too.

I had one while ago, very reliable car. No issues with it at all with over 100k on the clock. Handles very well even if it is FWD. Downside of the car being it looks faster than what it actually is. I'm really not sure about that mpg claim though, I'd say its around 25-30 instead. Was alright but I don't think I'd buy one again.