Dragonball 2017 - The Dash to Düsseldorf 11th to 14th May 2017

Burna

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What time do we have to be at the euro tunnel can't find it mentioned any where. I know most people are staying in hotel night before think I will drive up in the morning as there is no rooms left in the decent hotel only in the as some one put it piss stained hotel don't fancie that one lol

What time do we have to be at the euro tunnel can't find it mentioned any where. I know most people are staying in hotel night before think I will drive up in the morning as there is no rooms left in the decent hotel only in the as some one put it piss stained hotel don't fancie that one lol

/QUOTE]

If you are referring to the travelodge most of it was refurbed last year and that's where I am staying. If you travel on the morning we leave hotel at about 6.15 so you would have to allow 45 mins to an hour to get to hotel depending where you live in Essex. Also by staying you have the chance to meet and have a drink with most of your fellow Dragonballers

If you are referring to the travelodge most of it was refurbed last year and that's where I am staying. If you travel on the morning we leave hotel at about 6.15 so you would have to allow 45 mins to an hour to get to hotel depending where you live in Essex. Also by staying you have the chance to meet and have a drink with most of your fellow Dragonballers

Yea figured would be better to stay the night befor to get to know every one but was getting put off by the reviews good to hear they've had a refurb cheers

Yea figured would be better to stay the night befor to get to know every one but was getting put off by the reviews good to hear they've had a refurb cheers

/QUOTE]

Book the Travelodge mate, we all take the piss that it's a dive, but that joke has being going on for years, they have had a refurb so it wont be that bad, it's just to rest your head for one night before the Dragonball fun begins anyway :)

And like you say you will get chance to join everyone in the pub and get to know fellow Dragonballers. Make sure you grab a beer and find me for a chat, I like beer, and I like chatting :D

- - - Updated - - -

AA

/QUOTE]

Or RAC

Book the Travelodge mate, we all take the piss that it's a dive, but that joke has being going on for years, they have had a refurb so it wont be that bad, it's just to rest your head for one night before the Dragonball fun begins anyway :)

And like you say you will get chance to join everyone in the pub and get to know fellow Dragonballers. Make sure you grab a beer and find me for a chat, I like beer, and I like chatting :D

- - - Updated - - -

Travel lodge booked cheers looking forward to it

I'll buy Burna a pint. I like hearing his trash talk :D Plus if I get in early I'll be first in line for the fingering list. Winner winner chicken dinner!

You've been trying to jump the queue on the list for years! Your time will come my skinny jeaned friend :D

Any hoodies this year???

Burna, can we still get food vouchers for the Thursday night at the hotel and please can I ensure I have a Twin room??

You have a twin room booked mate :)

You need to book the buffet through the shop mate please, as I will need to let the hotel know beforehand.

Mr Link

Received Details

inazone

Axl

BoGlE

Burlo

Burna

Fearless

Fitz

gdog1989

Guigsy

Hemanhead

ian ian

jcbtt

Mario

P_Bazz

Pete

214supra

Robtup

Slam

PaulTT

TheTurtleshead

m5w TT

TrickTT

JamieP

patrickroks

Rosie

Not Received Details

Branners

Littlenum

Bignum

Johny_87

Ash

Buster

RobUK

marc_p

Parry_10

ianhid

steve.m

Stu

Wile E

Just to let everyone know, on the Saturday rest day Littlenum is organising a karting session at the Michael Schumacher Karting Event Centre if anyone is interested. It's about an hour south of the hotel. Session time will be between 5pm and 6pm. More details to come.