The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stock supra's how many are left??

raddys

Stunning car :cool:

Just to let you know though, it isn t completely stock. The indicators and repeaters look like aftermarket items. Easily swapped though :)

Thanks.

Good spot, LoL

Yes i bought 98 supra indicator n toyota clear repeater to replace amber look original. The oil cap is trd one. But keep all original one in case future swap is required.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheefa does ��

Yes, forgive me for not going for the awesome burnt orange respray on a nice tidy UK spec like you :)

Gregs car isnt silver, its the 50 shades of grey supra.

Haha. Don't you start that again, anyone not in the know would think it's been resprayed multiple times in different colours! :D

Yer i fitted them and took them off the next day, they are lovely wheels but i think it didnt go with the stock body, if i had oem skirts and spats i think it would look awesome but i dont want to start modding it so probs going to stick them back up for sale soon

I'm also interested in these if there still for sale?

The uk spec 6 speed manual car I have is nearly all original leather air con cruise ect ect 73k fsh all old mots only paid 2k for it of my father in law in 2001 and will be sold for parts when I've finished with it, so having the car painted an up to date colour is neither here or there when it gets broken.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170112/c72213ad0bda98c03e85e55ca03e9fa5.jpg

I have owned 1994 JDM RZ 6 speed since 2007. The auction grade was 4.5B, probably higher than today standard.

It is purely stock with 17" wheel and large brake option from Japan already. 40100 km on clock. Rarely drive it, sit in garage n SORN most of time.

Because the condition is too good, i have not installed any aftermarket parts, even if i have bought hks bov, hks sld, greddy booster controller and others. Only modifed the battery tray with optima battery.

Because i cannot afford ruining the classic car, in the end, i bought another honda dc5 for track, n keep this Supra until the day i dont want it.

I love my Supra more than many other cars.

I am in the process of replacing n maintaining all old parts by oem parts in the rest of my life as hobby, if i am capable because i am not good at mechanic.

/QUOTE]

If you ever get tired of her I'd love your car!! It just shows there are some hidden gems even on the forum let alone in the wider masses.

Hi scooter.yes there is a lot of hidden gems about I've got a freind who's got two 6 speed manual tt supra's in his garden they might be for sale one white one blue and another guy at the gym i go to who's got a red UK 6 speed tt manual all original its been sitting in his garage for about 15 years and never moved since he lost his job but he won't sell it but the car might see daylight again one day.

The oil was low in the diff and after closer inspection the pinion wheel had broke off a few teeth it still worked just really noisy the big case diff itself is like new, lsd ect is all good working order just need pinion to make this diff good again.got an import diff on the car at the moment and had to replace the drive shafts aswell.