The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Not happy with recent MOT station visit!

supra_24

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's a god awful response. I wouldn't accept that as an apology. He is blaming you for any adverse publicity and then threatening you with possible sanctions from the authorities by highlighting you cat removal.

I wouldnt ever use this guy.

My thoughts exactly. He completely skirted around the fact that he posted pictures of a customer's car without their permission purely to take the p!ss out of it. Terrible customer service.

If it's 600bhp it will have an aftermarket turbo kit with (or should have) a standalone ECU. It's not so difficult to have your mapper set an MOT map to get it to pass the test.

Try the garage I sent you a PM about, he'll look after you. If your car is a TT and he sees that sticker he will take the piss (face to face, not on social media, he's a jap car nut and knows his stuff) :D

I would be fuming if I were in your shoes right now OP. Firstly, a miserable attempt to gain publicity mocking a car with reg plate showing, behind a customers back. What was the need to go to that much effort? So unprofessional it's unreal. And on top of that the "apology"? Wow. Condescending and threatening. It seems like these guys like to do all their fighting behind a screen on a keyboard. No doubt they'll be licking your backside being apologetic if you were to return to their garage.

I would be fuming if I were in your shoes right now OP. Firstly, a miserable attempt to gain publicity mocking a car with reg plate showing, behind a customers back. What was the need to go to that much effort? So unprofessional it's unreal. And on top of that the "apology"? Wow. Condescending and threatening. It seems like these guys like to do all their fighting behind a screen on a keyboard. No doubt they'll be licking your backside being apologetic if you were to return to their garage.

/QUOTE]

Thanks for your input guys, yeah I did think the same when re-reading the post

This is probably to get me to remove the review left as it affects the overall score.

And I am annoyed by it, but all is done now and I simply won't be returning.

I think we need to name and shame more businesses tbh. Even if they are a trader etc on this club.

It's been done before, the business in question usually finds out then threatens legal action and it ends a quickly as it started. The only way around this would be adding a review section to the hidden part of the forum that only "Club Members" can access.

Edited by Frank Bullitt
Spelling. (see edit history)

It's been done before, the business in question usually finds out then threatens legal action and it ends a quickly as it started. The only way around this would be adding a review section to the hidden part of the forum that only "Club Members" can access.

Yea in the members only section would be good :thumbs: