The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking VVTi TT Tiptronic MY2000

SPG

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly do have this part, might have to get back to you on postage to Norway.

I will of course pay the shipping in full :) I am also interested in the air hose that goes from the stock airbox to the intake side of the engine.

Also the rear centre boot plastic. Mine is split around the hole for the latch.

Jason I have someone interested in the complete boot plastic set, if this falls through then I will be selling parts separately:)

As per conversation outwith the forum, I have a list of a few bits and pieces. I'll message you in the morning about them dude :thumbs:

No Problems

Sorry Scott I hope Sunny means me. I always miss out too and have so far bought 2 x sets of mint door cards only to find them with dents and rip marks.

Sunny - pictures please. Also interested in the boot / fuel release lever and boot carpet.

When you say boot, are you referring to the rear hatch or the plastics bud? The boot carpet is compete but I am in talks with another member who is interested in the compete boot plastics with spare wheel, foam and tool kit. so will let you know.

Door card pics will be sent to you now bud. :)

Igniter pack please - PM on route

As per PM

Boot blind and little brackets it sits on. Cheers

As above, If the sale falls through for the member looking for the entire boot, I will be separating.

Id be interested in the carpet, tail lights, door cards, arch liners, front undertray.

Interior carpet has a few member interested bud, almost certain that one will take it. Tail lights are available and I am supplying the looms and bulbs with them, £120. Condition is good.

I'll take the steering wheel ribbon with if you have it mate

Lee are you looking for the yellow section that attaches to the airbag?

Door and rear speakers please, also any engine bay hose and pipe clips etc that you have as I want to replace all of mine to make the engine bay look nice

Door and rear speakers are availabe buddy, the hoses and clips unfortunately will go with the engine.

drivers side rear hub if bearing is good and has abs ?

Drivers side rear hub is free (in movement :D, not price) and the car does have ABS.

When you say boot, are you referring to the rear hatch or the plastics bud? The boot carpet is compete but I am in talks with another member who is interested in the compete boot plastics with spare wheel, foam and tool kit. so will let you know.

Door card pics will be sent to you now bud. :)

By boot carpet I mean the carpet in the boot which covers the spare wheel etc. Not interested in any of the plastics.

Do you also have a factory amp and loom?

Hi matey can you give us a picture of the dash complete buddy! And price please!! Thanks

Pics uploaded now on the first post. Price for the dash panels complete £220.

Do you have a price in mind for the VVTi engine (minus turbos and ancillaries)?

I'd like first dibs on that if the price is reasonable please.

This is something I am certainly going to have to consider if the engine does not sell as a complete conversion, I will keep you in mind if this option becomes available matey.

You have pm regarding the Gearbox and torque converter mate just waiting on a price..

I can come and collect in person.

Matt, I will PM you tomorrow, time for bed. :)

Hey Sunny, did you find out what exhaust was on the car?

pm'd Fitz :)

Does it have spats/hockey sticks mate?

sure does bud.

In for a price on the full tt conversion

I will PM you tomorrow buddy, Price will be posted at this time also.