The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking VVTi TT Tiptronic MY2000

SPG

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could I have a price on the front seats mate. The motor on my drivers is on its way out. Also rear boot plastic that goes over the lock. Pending condition. Also could pick up from you ;)

Seats are £180 for the pair bud. The boot plastic is being held just now but I will be checking to see if I have a spare as I vaguely remember having one kicking about.

Any chance you have an aem wideband mate?

Sorry I don't bud.

Interested in the seats bud, but not the facelift ones you have in the car - i already have a set of them :) interested in the retrimmed leather ones that you mentioned in your first thread :thumbs: Any pics?

Marty I will get you some pictures tonight for the seats, they are in great condition and the leather is in fine fettle.

What Exhaust / De-cats are available?

Will pm you tonight.

How much for the full engine + loom?

Full engine with loom is currently being discussed with another member. £3200 would be the full conversion price.

I will of course pay the shipping in full :) I am also interested in the air hose that goes from the stock airbox to the intake side of the engine.

I might actually have this hose/pipework, I will get back to you on this shortly.

On hold with the rest of the boot for now, but I shall let you know if that falls through.

All the carpet please! If in good condition, mine are ruined :(

Hi, the boot and interior carpet on this one looks to have been secured by another member.

I need the plastic cover bits directly under these red rings.

Also driver side electric window motor.

Let me know how much delivered. Ta.

Hey Pete, looking for £35 for the window motor.

Just let me know when you know the condition of the lower arm mate :) moneys waiting haha

Noted Dave

Hey Sunny, can i have a price for the speedo cluster please mate? Maybe the heater controls too. Thanks.

PM'd

Any of this available sunny -

Front arch liners

Under tray

Power steering pump

Power steering hose work

Hi DB, I have the front arch liners but none of the other parts.

Are the door mirrors electric folding mate? If so I'll take them and also the stock air intakes, under bonnet and under headlight cheers

From memory they are both folding type buddy. I also have both of these parts I'm sure, will check and let you know.

Is the steering wheel spoken fir? Might be interested if it's in good nick :)

Jason the steering wheel is still available and is in VGC, apart from the deployed airbag:).

Pm'd re. hockey sticks

Hockey sticks and sill trims along with rear pods available, I dont have spats sorry.

Headlining, carpet, tail lights, handbrake please :)

Head liner is available and is spotless, rear lights look to be sold but require payment from the other member, handbrake is available and in good condition.

Is the passenger headlamp any good still? If so first dibs pending price please :thumbs:

Passenger light was in great condition, but is sold now.

Hi mate is the cross in the middle of the facelift bumper (in front of where an fmic sits) undamaged? If so could you pm me a price please.

Sorry damaged beyond repair.

I'm interested in the boot carpet if it's still available

Sorry robby, its looking like its sold.

Is the car gunmetal mate?

Car is 1B9 Quicksilver buddy.

SPG just a heads up in case you've not seen the pm yet.

Sorry must have missed it, replied above. :)