The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Full carbon wide Ridox kit

Kaan W

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ATTACH=CONFIG]205061[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]205062[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]205063[/ATTACH]

If its attention your seeking, look no further!! Atleast you will have the power to back it up:D. Dont do Ridox, its been done enough times, id stay as you are.

Nice kits but not for me, a bit too extreme.

To be honest I've always loved the ridox ever since I first saw ashbusters wide ridox Supra but that was after I had started mine.

I'll be going with the rivitted look mate at least then body panels can be removed if needed for touching up stone chips etc.

Good choice. I like the riveted look and it won't be stressing and cracking up your paint after you drive it down the road. Make sure your get the rivets or bolts (whatever you choose) on the buffer first. Get them gleaming. :)

Good choice. I like the riveted look and it won't be stressing and cracking up your paint after you drive it down the road. Make sure your get the rivets or bolts (whatever you choose) on the buffer first. Get them gleaming. :)

That's the good thing with removable body parts. I could maybe get little Allen head bolts neo chromed :cool:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.