The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Round 2, big single GTE.

FOSTA

Well I had to alter the angle of the flange to get this mid pipe to fit! This was just to get me to a show this Sunday.

then I'm replacing the turbo, down pipe and mid pipe to a 4"

Then this turned up!

Precision 6266 gen 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
What did you do with it then fella!? I've tried pushing quite hard put its too far out and I don't want to put too much stress on my Very expensive turbo manifold. Lol

Sorry bud, completely missed this. Lots of heat, weight and a big bench vice helped out a bit.

No mate it's correct, these stop tech discs have stickers on then telling you left and right along with a diagram.

It's the first thing my mate said as I was placing the disc on the hub ha ha ha.

Hi mate would you be able to send me the link to where you got your discs and pads from please

Thanks guys,

My midpipe was 40mm away from meeting up with the down like due to me using the virtual world 4" down pipe on the whiffbiz twin scroll turbo manifold. So I decided to get a flexi pipe welded onto the midpipe to take up the gap so it mates up nicely and also help take any stress of the turbo manifold :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well next up wastegate pipes.

So I got myself a 12tone hydrologic pipe bender.

I ordered some stainless steel and began chopping! Lol

I've now bent the pipes into shape and had them welded. Just need to wrap them before fitting. :)

Also managed to get myself to Newcastle car show over the weekend.

Lovely. Very nice attention to detail too!

If those are Mikalor clamps on your boost pipes are you sure they aren't leaking?

I had no end of trouble with Mikalors and after multiple goes at getting them to seal, I ended up refitting new jubilees and it sorted my issues totally (those boost leak issues anyway lol).

Edited by and1c (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

New wheels thanks to Bijal from future motorsport.

Full set of polished weld rts in 18" 10j rears and 9j fronts

And now we are on with a forged engine build, bottom end built by lee p at Srd. With 87mm Manley Pistons and rods, clevlite race Bearings , arp Crank and rod stud kit, block decked and cleaned.

With the 87mm Pistons this makes it a 3.1ltr.