The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 2015 - The official Thread!

letmeshowyou

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One week to jae and bottem crank pulley fell apart ! Where is the cheapest place to get a fast replacement please.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]204772[/ATTACH]

I might have one in my unit. it will be an old one but works fine, only took it off because I have pretty much replaced everything for future proofing!! I will have a look tomorrow and see if its still there! cant go there now as it will set the alarms off and I will be bent over and spanked:(

I have just sent Adi a list of things which will entertain people during the jae weekend. There will be prizes for the winners. He will add the information on the first post.

I would also just like to say the jae site is no longer selling tickets. So if you have not go yours, you will have to pay on the gate.

It's more than a week away!!

Oh wait. No it's not.

The should make it clear when the cut off date is, and also put a message on the site saying that they are no longer available and you must pay on the gate.

Obvs not relevant to the club :D

Very disappointing...... [emoji3]

Seems legit to me that!! Where do you meet up???

Hi Tom and whoever else is coming from the N/West, ive decided on the scenic route over Woodhead and the down to Worksop and onto the A1 to Newark kinda route

We will be at the 1st petrol station ( on the left ) when you come off the M67 ( A57 ) at 10am if not a little earlier depending on traffic around manchester :rolleyes:

PM me if you want my mobile number

Cheers

-Ian-