The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 2015 - The official Thread!

letmeshowyou

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just wrote a big thanks on facebook and because im lazy after driving all day, im just going to copy and paste :p

After an 800+ mile round trip i am finally home and relaxing after another amazing JAE! I got to catch up with friends that i hardly get to see due to locations and i also got to meet new members and welcome them to the club and show them what this club really is about and how everyone is always welcome!

I want to give a big thanks to Adi​ and his other half Helen for giving up their time again to organise another great stand, also as said mate who ever steps up to take this on next year has major boots to fill. You will be sorely missed and hopefully you will still come along even as a spectator and relax.

I also want to thank the other members for helping out over the weekend, Malcolm​ and Karen for looking after everyone like they normally do (you guys really are like the supra mum and dad of the club, and you have no idea how much we all respect you for doing it), thanks also goes to Ian​ and Jackie​ for the curry on Friday night (im pretty sure it gets better each year) and also the few other members that helped out washing and cleaning (can't remember who exactly).

P.s Al Massey for president after his public display on saturday night :rlol: "even the dog has a bigger crowd than you"

Can people stop refuring to me & karen as your mum & dad. I feel old this morning

Whats up dad?

You not proud to have us lot as yer kids? :p

Absolutely cracking weekend, thank you everybody. Whether it was cooking, organising, fostering inter-club relations(!) or just falling over in a drunken mess, all contributed to making it an unforgettable JAE weekend.

Matt

Thanks to everyone for a brilliant weekend :) Had a great time, and good to meet some new people too!

Again thanks to Adi, Helen, Malcom and Karen for organisation, plus all helpers which made everything run smoothly! Roll on next year!

Maybe next year ben and buster won't try and pick you up instead of a drunk passed out in a chair :rlol:

Yay :)

Just wanted to say, a massive thanks to all (bar one!) who came; I hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

Special thanks to Malcolm and Karen as this would be impossible without them.

Other thanks to Alex West, Matt, Gary, Chrissie, Ian, Jackie and Al for cooking, it was nice that I wasn't standing over the BBQ the whole time!

Rosie and Karrie were angels with the washing up! I hope I haven't missed anyone, but if I have, thank you!

On a sadder note, I won't be organising this next year, so if it's going to happen, someone will need to step up. Personally I think it's critical it has someone to lead, it's like herding cats trying to get people to read the FAQ's but it makes life a lot easier when they do. Anyway... Pics please people! Lots of them!!