The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 2015 - The official Thread!

letmeshowyou

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dane & Daniel

already paid. Arriving without the Aristo this year, but just with the daily Corrolla.

We have a full large stand in the trader area but will be camping out with all you goons again!

I will also have a competition going at our stand with the "smack you in tha face" whipped cream game lol.

And we are also introducing some new products of our new billet line...

We are arriving in the UK in redhill on 9th september, and driving up from there on thursday morning/ towards afternoon.

IF anyone want to join us along the way, let me know.

What days are people all heading down? Want to join a convoy down from Manchester if possible!

Im thinking that its only jackie and myself going from the Manchester area your welcome to join us it will be a small convoy lol, we are looking at setting off around 9-10 am on the friday morning getting to Newark around 1-2pm

Cheers

-Ian-

9-10pm should be fine, however I'd question the sanity of setting up a tent that late, so I'll pop my spare one in the car.

(unless you were involved in abusing my chair last year!)

Me abuse your chair:innocent:I did no such thing sir:search:

It's ok on the tent side of things though as Axl has kindly offered to take my tent with him and have it all set up by time I get there:D

Guest tomtennant.tt
Im thinking that its only jackie and myself going from the Manchester area your welcome to join us it will be a small convoy lol, we are looking at setting off around 9-10 am on the friday morning getting to Newark around 1-2pm

Cheers

-Ian-

Seems legit to me that!! Where do you meet up???