Got my new wheels :) fitted!

tkddav3

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I think you maybe right, although in the pics I haven't taken the spacers off from my current wheels, so that will help!

:thumbs:

Good luck :)

Lovely wheels, but they stick out LOADS? think you might struggle?

:innocent:

Thanks for all the comments guys, yeah are very wide but they will fit, like I said there were still spacers on the car when I test fitted them, plus stretch tyres and a roll they'll be close, once that's done I'll take it from there! Marc is running very very similar spec, hence where I got those specs from, as did one of Marc's mates :) they'll go on! I'll make sure of it

Fronts will be a doddle poke wise as they are 10mm more under the arch then mine, Rears are ONLY 15mm Further out then mine.

What Size tyres you looking to run ?

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa284/mattdavies1988/ea01874c-1afa-48d3-9d33-60cc4c18d48b_zpsrfabd2rc.jpg

It'll Be a doddle mate :thumbs: come over and help me fit them soon if you like,get joe to bring his gay mini over too :D

Yeh will do, you have tyre place in mind for the stretch ?

225 front and 265 rear, that's what other have ran with this spec, so I'm guessing I will follow suit mate

Really all depends on what happens with fitment. If I have to flare the act he's I'll go wider tyres.

Edited by tkddav3 (see edit history)

225 front and 265 rear, that's what other have ran with this spec, so I'm guessing I will follow suit mate

Really all depends on what happens with fitment. If I have to flare the act he's I'll go wider tyres.

I run a 225 front, I think you will prob get a 235 on the front. I have a 255/40 sitting around at the moment if you wanna try it.

I run a 225 front, I think you will prob get a 235 on the front. I have a 255/40 sitting around at the moment if you wanna try it.

Might be worth it mate! Wanna see what's the biggest tyre I can run ideally.

Wow they look amazing great choice, where did you get the wheel nuts from

Driftworks mate :)

love them

Me too :D

They look awesome mate. Cracking wheels! :)

Especially on a gunmetal car ;)

So when do you plan on getting them fitted Dave?

Also hurry up and get that front bumper fitted lol, whatever you do though do not change the side skirts, they really have to be the best aftermarket skirts available :)

Haha tyres are getting fitted Monday. Lol Bumper will be done soon, just need to focus on wheels first, and need arches rolling! Yeah skirts will be staying Deffo. Best skirts by miles :)

Cant wait to see these in the flesh, didnt realise just how deep dish they are! Look awesome :D

Haha you can have a good look tomorrow mate ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Fitted! Only pic I have on my ipad but will chuck a few more up tomorrow, just need arches rolling and were good! Test drove it and it doesn't rub but haven't put my foot down yet, and it's all been smooth roads!

But that rear dish...it's huge :love: