Got my new wheels :) fitted!

tkddav3

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Depending on offset, I either love them or think meh; offset on these is perfect but I seen pics of them with a weak offset on a Supra and just looked crap

Would love to get some for mine and swap around the GTC's from time to time, I am a wheel whore! ha ha

I think offsets can make or break a wheel personally! Weak offsets and your shooting yourself in the arse :D your car is lovely though mate I'm not sure id change it

And rob no mate they don't come with centre caps. Works don't make tj

:(

Thanks guys :) very happy with it now, just gunna get my stock front chucked on to see how it looks then onto the next job. Sound proofing the interior :) might start a project thread, none of these usual project names...I'm

Thinking project Simon(the supra) :D

and get a fog light into the taillights and lose the one on the rear bumper :)

I still like the front but a stock front with poly lip will be a lot more

Practical and harder wearing which is the main reason for getting myself one :) and yes definitely I hate the stupid rear fog. Just waiting for someone to break a gunmetal car so I can have the bumper :D

whifbitz nose ftw, ive done a quick PS for you, looks the nuts ;)

Haha wish I could use ps like that! Did try and pm you back mate but my phone was having none of it!

that looks the tits dude!

as above, new rear bumper minus the fog and stock/rmm front end will absolutely make this car. Very good choice of wheels imo!

Cheers bro. Wheels Deffo make a difference :)

Awesome wheels mate in the perfect size - totally changed the car :cool:

Thanks jamesy, Jamie told me you were running similar sizes and specs on your on single?

Keep the front as it is.

It's a bloody rare bumper. No shame in being different to everyone else

Yeah I know what you mean mate! I don't like being like everyone else! But it's peer pressure and practicality haha

They are the nuts.

Thanks man :cool: gunmetal supras make the best cars for sure

Thanks jamesy, Jamie told me you were running similar sizes and specs on your on single?

Yes mate these are the sizes i went for on my SP1's on the silver car. I gave the sizes to Marc when he bought his black ones as the fitment was spot on and aggressive with mega dish. Looks pukka on yours mate

Yes mate these are the sizes i went for on my SP1's on the silver car. I gave the sizes to Marc when he bought his black ones as the fitment was spot on and aggressive with mega dish. Looks pukka on yours mate

Ahh that's where he got them from, very good specs to go for in the first place mate. Looked epic on your old car :)

- - - Updated - - -

u want me to do a stock facelift nose with a RMM earless lip?

Yeah mate that would be great if you could :)