The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Im Finally Back Properly - My story......

adnanshah247

Well it's been a while, many members here are close friends and asked me a while ago were I've been and what I'm up to because they haven't seen me around. All I can say is the last 2 and a half years of my life have been utter hell however now things have changed.

2 and a half years ago I was in a relationship for the best bit of 9 years, since school that came to an end. This girl meant the world to me, many of the older members had met her, I sacrificed everything that ever meant to me, family, friends, money and most of all many remember my Midnight Purple Single turby Supra just in order to keep her happy. Eventually it seemed my money was the only thing holding this relationship together, but I didn't care because I loved her so much, I would spend like crazy on her just to keep her smiling. Anyway the money began to dry up, I began taking loans, credit cards, pay day junk, friends and family etc. till the point I could get no more. She on the other hand, I sacrificed my job in London to give her a better opportunity and she replaced me as I thought id move onto something better, due to my nature they gave her the spot instantly because they loved me. She wanted more independence and so after struggles I kept accepting all she did, till the point Adnan was needed no more. I had made her life, She broke up with me, influenced by her S*ag mates she turned on me and broke up with me, After 9 years of pain and suffering for her she left me, changed her details etc and blocked me out of her life like I was nothing. I fell severely in depression and anxiety I still don't understand why, the break up or the way she left me and broke contact. I became suicidal, 4 attempts later I would look to the sky and question God, that she didn't want me and neither do he. I had sacrificed all my relationships because of her as everyone would tell me I'm doing too much for her and that my life is being ruined, when I would hear this I would turn on those people, sad to say my parents also. I left home, I didn't know what I was doing. Eventually I ended up under tower bridge in London, homeless, no money, no phone, just a small rucksack with basic essentials. I stayed there for 11 nights lost, depressed and in pain.

Until one day, I woke up I walked up the stairs to hear a thundering engine, turned and saw one of the most beautiful Supra's id ever seen, a white wide arch beast. My heart sank as I would think of my old car that I saved up from the age of 13 to have, I stopped, sat on a bench and thought about my life. Guys at this point I realised I was in £67,000 debt, I had lost all myself respect, friends and family. Whilst walking shaking my head at what an ass I was and what vie done, I wondered past a car wash that needed employees. I'm a graduate from city university, A*'s at GCSE and A-Levels and I worked at this car wash. I got paid £50 a day because of the way I would wash the cars. I always had detailing skills. I saved up and spent all that I earn on detailing materials and within the car wash started detailing cars. Saved more and also took on a job in the city for consistent earning and for the building of a detailing business. At this point I still didn't have much but here I met Alessia, a new girl. Due to my past I was reluctant and ultimately stared of any contact with a female, but Less was something special, they say god sends angels and damn straight she was one of them. She stayed with me, slept hard with me even though she didn't need to, her parents lived in Cambridge and were really well off but she shared my burden. We both worked hard in the company we were at and she would help me on the weekends detailing cars. She is hands down 10 times the girl my ex was. Less actually cared and always puts me first.

2 years later, I've been in my relationship for 1 year and 3 months, IM DEBT FREE, that I paid every penny myself! I progressed to directorship levels in the companies I used to work for before being head hunted by other bigger firms (thanks linked in), I bought a van for my detailing business with lots of high quality equipment and tools, I have my own flat (on rent) with lots of lovely luxuries and between me and Less were doing very very well. I'm still shocked how fast we did it.......

A few days ago I came back to my love, my passion, the 2JZ and bought a single turbo Aristo. Guys last night and I'm a man when I say this, I cried, I cried sitting on my porch looking at the car. Tears of pure happiness, I was once so low, once with nothing, I worked 20 hours a day most of the time, I broke my body to pieces, this was my pursuit to happiness and by believing forgetting and letting go of my past, I got my family back, my true friends back and all the things I once thought were all lost.

One guy I want to thank openly on this Forum who was actually there thru my troublesome times and has been a friend ever since I joined this forum years and years ago is Robert, brother I love you to bits and thanks for all your support. Also throughout the last 2 years I would get energy and motivation by reading all the new project threads, thanks to all the guys who have been doing projects for keeping me going and keeping my beliefs alive, for other members you gave vital information, for me you all gave me purpose and drive.

Thanks to Branners for this forum because it means the world to me and all the moderators who have kept it going. Thank you Mkivsupra.net and all the members for giving Fu*k-ups like me a chance.

This is my story, I fought depression and anxiety and won. I'm now stronger and wiser and a much better person overall. I was done wrong but today I thank everything that happened in my past because it's made me who I am today. I wanted to end my life what a stupid mistake that would have been. All I can say guys is life really kicks you in the nuts sometimes but believe me, no matter what your going through, however bad things are I'm here to tell you as living proof, it will get better, I promise. I'm willing to help anyone on this forum who needs somebody to talk to. I'm a Samaritan for the local group helping troubled people http://www.samaritans.org/ I have been there and I know exactly how it feels. If anyone ever needs any advice, an uplift, somebody to listen and share, pm me and I'll always be there for you guys.

God bless you guys, Adzy is back!!! Better than ever!

Adzy

Adnan is back :D

Dude thats a difficult read and there is no way I'm sure anyone that knows you from this forum would have ever suspected things were so bad. Im glad to hear things are sorted out and you are looking to the future. Onwards and upwards as they say and I'm glad you have met someone that treats you with the respect your deserve.

On and the most important part - nice motor :D

Touching story, just goes to show that hard work and determination will get you there in the end, what a journey you have had, pleased to see you have come through it a stronger person

I went through a very difficult divorce 11 years ago which cost me everything and I know how hard it is to come back from that loss both in terms of finance and emotion, good luck to you and your new partner

What an awesome story and an inspiration no doubt.

I'm glad to see that you made it through all of this.

I've never met you but seem to recall a certain Youtube clip of an 'Adnan' going round a track in single turbo'd Supra. That wouldn't happen to be you would it :). If so it's one of my brothers favourite videos.

Welcome back again.

What an awesome story and an inspiration no doubt.

I'm glad to see that you made it through all of this.

I've never met you but seem to recall a certain Youtube clip of an 'Adnan' going round a track in single turbo'd Supra. That wouldn't happen to be you would it :). If so it's one of my brothers favourite videos.

Welcome back again.

Thats me :)

thanks guys, it feels so good to be back on the Supra scene

Wow what a story, so good to hear you have came out the other end and stronger because of it, debt seems to bring the hard working man down, coupled with your ex being what sounds like a total leach, Im sure it would have broke many men had they been in your shoes, Well done for overcoming it and even more well done on finding someone that sounds like she appretiates you for YOU and not for what you can do for her.

Nice Aristo aswell Adnan, Proper sleeper :cool:

Good to see you made it to the light at the other end of the tunnel, all be it a very long one. Im happy for you fella and glad to see you have managed to flip it all upside down with what sounds like a great new missus and a new plan for your life.

Welcome back

Gav

I ain't been part of the club when you were online but welcome back :)

Hats down to you, great job in realising and picking yourself back up and openly talk about it and from the sounds of you are doing well.

All the best for the pair of you and the journey ahead :thumbs:

Good to see you back :thumbs: Life clearly sounds like its been a testing battle but i'm very glad to read you have pulled through to the other side. No doubt you are a stronger person for doing so as well :)

my man! hows the chinchilla, still humping your arm? i never listed my detailing work here on the forum bud out of respect for you, your one my top pals here ;)

hows life treating you?

Welcome back mate, We have been through some things over the years and you deserve to be happy now dude.

Looks like a nice car too, You know i know my Aristo's so bring it over soon and i will have a good look over it.

Welcome back mate, We have been through some things over the years and you deserve to be happy now dude.

Looks like a nice car too, You know i know my Aristo's so bring it over soon and i will have a good look over it.

A legend as usual. thanks for everything rob! i wish u, layla and ur new lil one all the happiness in the world. love you guys!

Bluewater on friday matey! Or Farnborough Gate cruise saturday! [emoji6]

I've been good dude!

Ben make sure you pm your number to me, see you at blue water. ;) good old days