The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Im Finally Back Properly - My story......

adnanshah247

Hi Adnan,

One hell of a story and I am glad things are turning out for you. We have a similar problem in my family where my dad has met a woman who is fleecing him dry and he can't see what she is doing. He is 60 and terrified of living on his own and she is taking advantage of him big time. Why do people not want to earn their own money and be independent?

Stick around, this place is still good, but is has gone down hill apparently.

H.

Hi Adnan,

One hell of a story and I am glad things are turning out for you. We have a similar problem in my family where my dad has met a woman who is fleecing him dry and he can't see what she is doing. He is 60 and terrified of living on his own and she is taking advantage of him big time. Why do people not want to earn their own money and be independent?

Stick around, this place is still good, but is has gone down hill apparently.

H.

Harvard it's very very hard, trust me the mental hold that somebody can take on you in these circumstances seems crazy but it's real. U feel ultimately like a puppet and u can't function unless the holder pulls your strings. Anybody who tries to intervene is the enemy be it a family member or friend. I pray something happens for your father that he sees the light

Pleased for you if that is indeed what happened; I haven't forgotten your phone call to me out of the blue trying to fleece me of a few grand. Would have appreciated you coming clean and apologizing.

Interesting, care to expand Imi?

Interesting, care to expand Imi?

I'll explain, when my life turned upside down, my god mother, my mothers sister passed on and after spending thousands on Louis Vitton bags for my ex my mother turned to me to help with the funneral. I was broke and desperately I turned to Imi for help. Imi being a gentleman did advise me and put me on the right path for approaching some mosques that would help which they did. I managed to get the funneral done, this was around a month before my relationship ended.

Imi I formally apologise and would like to say I swear On my mothers life that everything I spoke to you about was true and that soon after was when I collapsed. I sincerely apologise and please don't judge me or have negativity towards me, we all make mistakes and I just want to move on from my past, even thinking about it worries me.

Blimey, so that's where you've been. Glad you're back on your feet sir. Welcome back!

Gosh another famous name, HEY THORIN, how you doing buddy.

Gaz:- hi bud! When's the next meet, I will hold up my promise!!! Lol - sorry for the text speak, it's the iPhone disease lol

I'll explain, when my life turned upside down, my god mother, my mothers sister passed on and after spending thousands on Louis Vitton bags for my ex my mother turned to me to help with the funneral. I was broke and desperately I turned to Imi for help. Imi being a gentleman did advise me and put me on the right path for approaching some mosques that would help which they did. I managed to get the funneral done, this was around a month before my relationship ended.

Imi I formally apologise and would like to say I swear On my mothers life that everything I spoke to you about was true and that soon after was when I collapsed. I sincerely apologise and please don't judge me or have negativity towards me, we all make mistakes and I just want to move on from my past, even thinking about it worries me.

Adnan - don't be stupid and swear on your mothers life - no need for that. Sometimes I get the feeling that you live in a Bollywood movie - way too tightly strung :)

Appreciate the apology - no hard feelings - I'll take your word for it however don't blame me for not finding your story believable. Had I known you personally better then my opinion would most likely be different.

Very pleased that its behind you and that you are now happy.

imi

Adnan - don't be stupid and swear on your mothers life - no need for that. Sometimes I get the feeling that you live in a Bollywood movie - way too tightly strung :)

Appreciate the apology - no hard feelings - I'll take your word for it however don't blame me for not finding your story believable. Had I known you personally better then my opinion would most likely be different.

Very pleased that its behind you and that you are now happy.

imi

Thank you bro.