Jellybean

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I actually like the raw finish , 95% of it is smoothed off

Machining marks are one thing and yes i agree they look very sexy, chatter marks caused by cutter

vibration is another along with the poor chamfers and those steps i'm sorry are shocking

So MVP .......

They got back , I cannot get a refund as I am am international Customer and not a Domestic Customer , as per their policy

If I want to get a refund they need to ask , I presume they mean Dusty , so after some Silence I said well can you ask Dusty , waiting to hear back

I am getting the Valve covers replaced (MVP are claiming for damages off FedEx), and the other missing parts sent but I am trying to get a refund on the the Titan Cam bolts

I also emailed Scott in OCD to keep him in the loop but he has not heard yet from MVP

Will see how it goes

So MVP .......

They got back , I cannot get a refund as I am am international Customer and not a Domestic Customer , as per their policy

If I want to get a refund they need to ask , I presume they mean Dusty , so after some Silence I said well can you ask Dusty , waiting to hear back

I am getting the Valve covers replaced (MVP are claiming for damages off FedEx), and the other missing parts sent but I am trying to get a refund on the the Titan Cam bolts

I also emailed Scott in OCD to keep him in the loop but he has not heard yet from MVP

Will see how it goes

That's outrageous! I'll certainly not be dealing with MVP.. ever!