OCD Works Billet Valve Covers

Jellybean

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tell them that just from the monstrous look of the baffles & how they are fitted there is no way in this world or the next that you would be happy to fit these items to your engine as who knows what kind of disaster is waiting to work loose & fall out from behind the baffles after a bit of heat is applied.

thanks Damien, they do look like an after taught

I can see them coming back and saying the baffles are thread locked

The oem baffles have a silicone beading between them and the covers themselves, obviously this doesnt help the situation nor does it dispute the fact that the baffles look $#@! but the oem one definetly come with a gasket sealant of types.

Cool , so the sealant wont FUBAR my engine , we are more concerned with the baffles coming loose and destroying my cams

OCD Works got back , looks like MVP messed up ; I dont know who or what products they sent me , Scott said my items are still in his

Email FROM OCD Works

First of all. Let me start saying i apologized for certain inncovinece that was cause.

There is no denied on how baffle was sent that way you showing on picture.. We take full blame on those. Baffle that was supports to used in below the picture and also it was mistake by guy just started working here and i do take full responsibility of that..

However. You stated that those black glue cant be holding those baffle plate. Those are not glue and use same high temp oil resistant rtv that was just to just seal the baffle between the surface to baffle yet it is in there to keep from getting vibrate and rub off the from aluminum contacting each other so we can avoid any premature wear/shaving going in to motor.

baffle was supports to be used with our laser cut piece which was supports to be put on.. however I had new guy started here and it is my fault that I was not present at the moment of quality control as well as shipping. I will like to send you correct baffle and you can replace with one that I will send.

all of bolts are secure with red lock tight and it shouldn't be loose. if you want to have baffle without removable option then I would of welded on it to have less chance for anyone. but 90 % of people who bought ours valve cover requested that it is removable.

to be honest with you on this situation. picture is attached to show that is what and where we are coming from. you didn't purchase these from us..you bought from mvp.. we have still half of order that is not shipped out because we haven't gotten paid not because we haven't machined . all of them are machined.. to be exact. I have your valve cover and catch can and bolt kit, and valve cover sitting here.. not that any different then what you received as far as valve cover and coil cover. however, you did not receive your bolt kit because its here with set that was supports to go together.. however, I do not know what has mvp did or did not do on shipping end.. I have no clue and you will have to take up on mvp . anyway you bolt kit and breather are here waiting to get out of here as soon as mvp send us payment,

on oil cap.. I will make video of it and show it to you , and ask your opinion.

but every customer are different. you might think it is joke to make push on style oil filler cap.. I will also show you reason why we chose over threaded type.. factory style as well as aftermarket cap.

you do not want to get nothing into your engine , and after see exactly truth about valve cover you might change your mind of your statement..

anyhow, I will correct the baffle situation asap. and about damaged on shipping, we document every product we sell and take every picture before it leaves my shop on my phone so I will forwards that to you

OCD Works got back , looks like MVP messed up ; I dont know who or what products they sent me , Scott said my items are still in his

Email FROM OCD Works

First of all. Let me start saying i apologized for certain inncovinece that was cause.

There is no denied on how baffle was sent that way you showing on picture.. We take full blame on those. Baffle that was supports to used in below the picture and also it was mistake by guy just started working here and i do take full responsibility of that..

However. You stated that those black glue cant be holding those baffle plate. Those are not glue and use same high temp oil resistant rtv that was just to just seal the baffle between the surface to baffle yet it is in there to keep from getting vibrate and rub off the from aluminum contacting each other so we can avoid any premature wear/shaving going in to motor.

baffle was supports to be used with our laser cut piece which was supports to be put on.. however I had new guy started here and it is my fault that I was not present at the moment of quality control as well as shipping. I will like to send you correct baffle and you can replace with one that I will send.

all of bolts are secure with red lock tight and it shouldn't be loose. if you want to have baffle without removable option then I would of welded on it to have less chance for anyone. but 90 % of people who bought ours valve cover requested that it is removable.

to be honest with you on this situation. picture is attached to show that is what and where we are coming from. you didn't purchase these from us..you bought from mvp.. we have still half of order that is not shipped out because we haven't gotten paid not because we haven't machined . all of them are machined.. to be exact. I have your valve cover and catch can and bolt kit, and valve cover sitting here.. not that any different then what you received as far as valve cover and coil cover. however, you did not receive your bolt kit because its here with set that was supports to go together.. however, I do not know what has mvp did or did not do on shipping end.. I have no clue and you will have to take up on mvp . anyway you bolt kit and breather are here waiting to get out of here as soon as mvp send us payment,

on oil cap.. I will make video of it and show it to you , and ask your opinion.

but every customer are different. you might think it is joke to make push on style oil filler cap.. I will also show you reason why we chose over threaded type.. factory style as well as aftermarket cap.

you do not want to get nothing into your engine , and after see exactly truth about valve cover you might change your mind of your statement..

anyhow, I will correct the baffle situation asap. and about damaged on shipping, we document every product we sell and take every picture before it leaves my shop on my phone so I will forwards that to you

Bullshit get your money back mate, who said this new bloke what make the same mistake again?

I am not installing baffles , they can give my new covers with the correct baffles installed or a refund; I want what I paid for , like I said I am fedup fixing other peoples mistakes

I dont know what MVP sent me if Scott says "I have your valve cover and catch can and bolt kit, and valve cover sitting here"

Is that a large hex headed bolt in the photo ? looks like its been cut off with a hacksaw :blink:

I dont know what the hell it is and not sure why they would not just use a normal hex bolt , if they have used red loctite fastening the baffles to the valve covers; and they want me to swap out the baffles myself , I dont know how they expect me to get the existing ones off, I am not taking the risk damaging them

Was onto paypal now , transactions made from the end of Jan are 180 days now , they said I need to go via my bank