• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

Speaking to Wray at CCW and about to pull the trigger :cool:

Stumbling at the bolts hurdle though, what you think guys? I was set on black but now thinking it would be too much of one colour, so would maybe be good to break them up with a different colour

Anodized red would've been great IMO but not got the option to powder coat bolts :(

Those wheels look really nice.

I would say stainless steel or Neo Chrome, if your going all black.

I think that would look great :D

NEO chrome could look good but all black would be my choice I think.

Yeah I'm torn between breaking things up and going all black, just think black may be too much but then again I could be wrong. Doesn't seem to be pics of black bolts on them anywhere!

My CCW cost me 4.400 USD with R888's plus delivery Ed.

Thanks for that. Funnily enough I've just been reading your thread on supraforums, weird. Car looks great by the way.

- - - Updated - - -

I was quoted 3000USD for a set of classics. 440 USD for shipping. Then you get taxed by the goverement when they are landed.

Yeah, the dreaded tax.

Aren't the ones in the pic you posted black? I thought they were gloss and that made them appear lighter in colour for to the light reflection

Look chrome to me mate. That was what Wray said they were, they don't get too many requests for black throughout.

My vote would be a contrasting colour for the bolts. Dare I ask the cost of a set of CCW's? I expect it all depends on the spec, but whats the rough ball park, 2k?

I've gone for neochrome, that should look good I reckon :)

Puled the trigger then mate?

You got UK brakes? Interested to see what lip sizes your getting with these?

What specs did you opt for?

Just discussing tyres now mate but I'll probably get payment down this afternoon :)

I've got UK's, been assured there's plenty room so they should fill it quite well. I'll have to ask about the lip though, just gone for what they refer to as 'Supra spec/fitment'. Guessing it'll be the same sort of lip as LM20's that TheTurtleshead's running as they're both from the LM series.

11.5" rears and 10" fronts....18" all round :cool:

Wray's looking into 315's for the rear and 265's on the front, bigger at the front than my rears atm!

Standard sizes of 11.5 front and rear is about ET50. I have a 315/30 on the back and 285/30 up front. No issues :)

Lewis' LM20s are 18x9.5 +24 and 18x11 +22 (same sizes as Marc's Workmeisters). You'll need to run stretch and lowwwww to get them under the arches though. :thumbs:

Standard sizes of 11.5 front and rear is about ET50. I have a 315/30 on the back and 285/30 up front. No issues :)

Lewis' LM20s are 18x9.5 +24 and 18x11 +22 (same sizes as Marc's Workmeisters). You'll need to run stretch and lowwwww to get them under the arches though. :thumbs:

Nice one, cheers James :)

I've gone for the same spec as yours. Did you have to do any work to the front arches? And just a roll on the rear I presume? Didn't catch the inner arch did you?

They won't be the only ones running that wheel spec soon :D

Nice one, cheers James :)

I've gone for the same spec as yours. Did you have to do any work to the front arches? And just a roll on the rear I presume? Didn't catch the inner arch did you?

Nice one - you'll get big tyres on :)

I have my fronts rolled, with my rears having a bit of a flare. I believe Jamie had his rears cut. On hard cornering I had a couple of scuffs, but with a little tweak of the dampening that stopped happening :thumbs:

They won't be the only ones running that wheel spec soon :D

Nice - what did you opt for? Meisters as well? Marc's are more aggressive yet with the spacing. Obviously crazy low to camber in enough at the front at +4! :D

Nice one - you'll get big tyres on :)

I have my fronts rolled, with my rears having a bit of a flare. I believe Jamie had his rears cut. On hard cornering I had a couple of scuffs, but with a little tweak of the dampening that stopped happening :thumbs:

Nice - what did you opt for? Meisters as well? Marc's are more aggressive yet with the spacing. Obviously crazy low to camber in enough at the front at +4! :D

Good to know! I'll have to visit the suspension setup then as I'm just running the yellow bilsteins. Think ill go to CW for an updated set that will hopefully do enough to stop any rubbing :)

I have 10x18 (265) front and 11x18 (315) rear.

Thanks mate, I went with the 11.5's in the end. Neochrome bolts and a 3" rear lip/2" front lip

Just the waiting game now!! :D