Style

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice one - you'll get big tyres on :)

I have my fronts rolled, with my rears having a bit of a flare. I believe Jamie had his rears cut. On hard cornering I had a couple of scuffs, but with a little tweak of the dampening that stopped happening :thumbs:

Nice - what did you opt for? Meisters as well? Marc's are more aggressive yet with the spacing. Obviously crazy low to camber in enough at the front at +4! :D

Yeah mate Meisters aswell. All polished with blue works wheel nuts...well until I get bored :) won't be running spacers though and had to get different disc specs as I have uk's. Some arch rolling will

Be needed soon lol

I'm jealous, these will look lovely. Bet you cant wait. They say roughly how long?

Long wait unfortunately, lead time was 5-6 weeks and then delivery could take another 3. So hoping they'll be around the end of June and I can at least enjoy them for the remainder of the summer :)

Great choice mate. They will look the nuts ;)

Thanks Luc, here's hoping! :)

Edited by Style (see edit history)

I had the same with my order mate. They only produce on order.

You get regular updates though. I experienced great service by them.

Okay, that's good to know then. Wray's been great so far, always been very quick to reply to my emails.

I forgot to take into account the wheel nuts and they defaulted to chrome when my order form came through, luckily I managed to get them changed to black since they couldn't do them in neochrome. Should look much better in black