The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Walking dead season 6

Hitbox Junkie

I'm guessing you don't remember what was explained in the first season when they finally reached the CDC building?

Everyone alive has the disease.

You only turn into a zombie when you die.

Ie when Ricks wife died giving birth she became a zombie.

And why they stab dead bodies in the head to stop them from turning

If you watch. fear the walking dead.

The bites don't make you turn, the bites give you an infection what kills you..

Then you turn.

So ultimately, as we know, everybody has the trait, dying just activates it.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing you don't remember what was explained in the first season when they finally reached the CDC building?

Everyone alive has the disease.

You only turn into a zombie when you die.

Ie when Ricks wife died giving birth she became a zombie.

And why they stab dead bodies in the head to stop them from turning

I do recall that yes, you are right. I just had it in my mind they turned on biting too.

Rick's wife, did she actually turn as I can only remember he being left, son 'maybe' shooting her then Rick going there and the body gone. I probably missed her turning, as I cannot recall Darryl's brother turning. Few episodes I fell asleep during.

I do recall that yes, you are right. I just had it in my mind they turned on biting too.

Rick's wife, did she actually turn as I can only remember he being left, son 'maybe' shooting her then Rick going there and the body gone. I probably missed her turning, as I cannot recall Darryl's brother turning. Few episodes I fell asleep during.

Lori died during childbirth, hence Carl having to put a bullet in her head. He killed her before she had a chance to turn.

Merle was bitten thanks to the Governor, and Daryl was forced to kill him once he'd turned.

:)

Lori died during childbirth, hence Carl having to put a bullet in her head. He killed her before she had a chance to turn.

I know all that, but what I am getting at is we never seen him do it. So is she dead in regards to bullet in her head or is she munching on someone somewhere. As said when Rick returned and went to where it happened there was no body.

If you watch. fear the walking dead.

The bites don't make you turn, the bites give you an infection what kills you..

Then you turn.

So ultimately, as we know, everybody has the trait, dying just activates it.

That's what I just said :/

I haven't watched fear the walking dead yet, I don't have the BT channel :(

Carol is definately unhinged, but she is a lady of action. Who would have thought Carols character would become the lethal psycho killer.

She always had it in her I think, episode 2 really exposed her for who she really is. Loving season 6 so far, much more tension compared to 5's shuffling around Georgia with the occasional scuffle.

Well thats the question everyone is asking isnt it. Guess we will find out.

He will be back.

Other guy was on top of him, thats who got munched.

Glyn covered with blood and guts ala season 1 where they all covered themselves in body juice and walked through the pack un-noticed.

That's what I just said :/

I haven't watched fear the walking dead yet, I don't have the BT channel :(

I only quoted you, but i was talking to Hitbox, biting doesn't turn you.

I'm gutted he was munched on too, but would the other guys blood conceal him? Or does it have to be zombie blood?

In all honesty, as much as I'd love to see him alive, I can't see how he can get out of that situation. What I want to know, is who blocked the fire escape stairs in the alleyway? New character coming in?

The reason I think he won't make it is that we have seen him in situations where we'd all think he is done for, but never have we seen him with that much pain on his face or screaming his head off.

He's dead.

I'm gutted he was munched on too, but would the other guys blood conceal him? Or does it have to be zombie blood?

In all honesty, as much as I'd love to see him alive, I can't see how he can get out of that situation. What I want to know, is who blocked the fire escape stairs in the alleyway? New character coming in?

The reason I think he won't make it is that we have seen him in situations where we'd all think he is done for, but never have we seen him with that much pain on his face or screaming his head off.

He's dead.

Shut your potty mouth :taped:

He's alive I tell you, ALIVE!!!

He has to be ............:(

What I want to know, is who blocked the fire escape stairs in the alleyway? New character coming in?

All I thought when I watched this scene was call of duty.

Where stairs are blocked by something stupid so you can't get up there.

And it was conveniently placed to block the stairs.

But there is a new character coming in.

I think he's dead.