Dragonball 2015 - Rotterdamned Again - 15th May to 17th May 2015 - Chat Thread

Branners

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know im in the middle of a massive table flip moment and pissed off at the world...

if you have booked a train ticket cant you make it not do it without putting in your reg number and forum name. make it a required field. it will save the admins work.

At the moment it seems like the only way to get a ticket in time is by not filling out the form properly. or booking a hotel ticket with no trian ticket or vice versa.

So, just so you know Steve. when the next round of tickets comes arround im not putting in my reg number or forum name. ill just pm you after. as a) nobody else seems to bother anyway from what you say earlier in the thread and b) because if i take the time to put it in like i did this time i wont get a ticket. i know its a bit of a crappy thing to and give you more work. but to me that seems to be the best way of getting a ticket...

Edited by Guigsy (see edit history)

i know im in the middle of a massive table flip moment and pissed off at the world...

if you have booked a train ticket cant you make it not do it without putting in your reg number and forum name. make it a required field. it will save the admins work.

At the moment it seems like the only way to get a ticket in time is by not filling out the form properly. or booking a hotel ticket with no trian ticket or vice versa.

So, just so you know Steve. when the next round of tickets comes arround im not putting in my reg number or forum name. ill just pm you after. as a) nobody else seems to bother anyway from what you say earlier in the thread and b) because if i take the time to put it in like i did this time i wont get a ticket. i know its a bit of a crappy thing to and give you more work. but to me that seems to be the best way of getting a ticket...

Every year I've never had problems getting my tickets, but for you I have an idea....

Type out your forum name, car reg, car colour etc and any other info you need into a text message or whatever. Then when tickets are released and you've got to fill in the info, just cut / copy and paste it into the box.

Will speed things up :)

Thought you worked in I.T?

:rlol:

- - - Updated - - -

The trick is to sign into the shop, add the food tickets first into the cart..... then add the train and hotel as fast as you can when they appear. :)

Or completely ignore the food tickets like I did and figure that out later. They won't run out.

[table=head;sort=1]No.|Member Name|Car Type|Train Ticket|Room Type|Food Friday|Food Saturday

1|Branners|Supra|1|Double|1|1

2|dom1933|Supra|1|Twin|2|2

3|Westy|Supra|1|Double|2|2

4|Lee P|GTR|1|Double|1|1

5|Fitz|Supra|1|Twin|0|0

6|Pete|Supra|1|Double|0|0

7|Grasmt|Supra|1|Double|2|2

8|JamieP|Supra|1|Double|2|2

9|Budz86|Supra|1|Double|0|0

10|Jamie698|Supra|1|Twin|2|2

11|Jamie698 *|Supra|1|Twin|2|2

12|crock|Supra|1|Double|2|2